DX » Community » Reviews » EP-N1528 Mini USB 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 07/06/2014

The wifi receiver is small and it fits into any USB. I am using my receiver in a stationary computer. The computer OS is windows 7 and I have found the drivers for the receiver on the internet. The download speed for the drivers is slow so be patient. After drivers installation the receivers works. Because the receiver is so small it does not have so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcantoin on 06/26/2014

Very good. You can use it as Wi-Fi Client or Access Point. I'm using the two ways (Buy 2 !). The Client is good and easy to config. Using it as Access Point you can provide Cellular Wi-Fi access saving data transfers, notebook Wi-Fi fast access without a Router ! The build is good and doesn't use more space than necessary on desktops or notebooks. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwinsen70 on 01/18/2014

Unit arrive very quickly along with my Sony Battery. Just plug in, easy to install. Comes with drivers on disc and can also easily find on the internet. Works well at 150Mbps So far can only connect at 150Mbps and not 300Mbps. I got tried with 2T2R Aztech routers, one dual band and one dual band AC and non of them connects at 300Mbps. So it is probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagnerboth on 01/15/2014

hij doet het het is voor mijn lap. de interne is kapot laten vallen langzaam. kan ook door mijn lap zijn. ja het is een oudje. maar hij doet het ben er blij mee. hoop dat het een hele tijd mee gaat is te doen ja aan de kabel gaat altijd sneller.maar dit is een goede oplossing nou nou hoeveel moet ik nou nog hier schrijven voor ik aan mijn 500 tekens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicutu on 01/11/2014

Very good wifi adapter. Good price. Works well with windows 7 64bit (easy install). The moast important feature for me is the fact that it can be used as VIRTUAL ROUTER without third party software. The antena could be a bit more powerful. driver cd worked on 64bit win7, but you can install newer driver from Realtek site (http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaldineidossantos on 12/13/2013

Light, practical and small product. Good speed data transmission, 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n , and price below the sales in my country. Here in Brazil this product U$ 25,00 I found nothing wrong with this product. It is exactly like the description. I do not recommend that the receiver is removed, because as it is very small and light can be easily lost. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesperBNP on 12/12/2013

I was positively surprised about the range and speed performance. It is excellent for such a small device. I know there are smaller devices on the market. But I don't think they perform as good as this. Plug'n'play on Windows 7. No driver installation necessary. I have only tested at 54Mbps due to my router configuration. But in this mode it performs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkairo on 11/27/2013

-Very small -Muy eficiente en su desempeño -Great improvement level -Easy to install, with the disc in old operating systems and automaticaly in the new ones -I have found no cons for this device now, as it has worked flawlessly since I tried Excellent compatibility with all standards of wireless networks, encryption system works excellently in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeroTech on 10/18/2013

it's a quick solution for a devices without built-in wifi transmitter. You can use it to access the internet if you need wifi to do it. It can also be used for creating an access point, so if you have network access on a device with usb port, you can access the network through wifi from you mobile or other wifi enabled device. working range of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBestBuyExpress on 09/04/2013

Wow I am impressed with this wifi adapter. So tiny that you just forget its been sitting their on my usb port for quiet a while. I converted my desktop into a wireless pc and voila I am connected with my home internet. Very easy detected with my Windows 7 & 8 computers without installing the driver that came with it. It is auto detected. My only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections