DX » Community » Reviews » EP-N1528 Mini USB 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The wifi receiver is small and it fits into any USB. I am using my receiver in a stationary computer. The computer OS is windows 7 and I have found the drivers for the receiver on the internet. The download speed for the drivers is slow so be patient. After drivers insta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBestBuyExpress on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Wow I am impressed with this wifi adapter. So tiny that you just forget its been sitting their on my usb port for quiet a while. I converted my desktop into a wireless pc and voila I am connected with my home internet. Very easy detected with my Windows 7 &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholmskov on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great price. Works without problems and easy to install (windows 7). It's small so it does not stick out much, and thereby risk getting bumped into. No shipment costs.Cons:Not sure if it is the WLAN adapter or it is cause by external disturbance, but it only runs at 150i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRustemNur on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:small, fast, minimum driver needed, 2 internal antennas - really upto 300 Mbps if used with routers 2/3 diapasonesCons:-due to small size, the antenna receiving level is also weaker than bigger USB WiFi devices -for Win 7 still needs a drivers. - need to have g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylior.okman on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works nicely on my ARM Linux board. It was very easy to set up the driver. One of the few times I actually used the Linux driver tarball from the CD that came with the product, and it actually worked.Cons:The LEDs showing activity are not directly visible. I kn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bye-milio on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:works as expected, detected by Win 7 that installed the required drivers automatically (no need to use the provided cd). It also works in Linux (Ubuntu 12.10). Maximum speed, 300 Mbps as advertised. Excellent price.Cons:Not really big, but not as small as other adaptors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJgnjr on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Let's face, it's tiny. Connect at 150MBPS, despite some distance and the freaking size of it's antenna Not THAT expensive (if worked with 300MBPS) Works right out of the boxCons:Don't works at 300MBPS (well, maybe with some magic tweaking, that I don't know howto). Get h... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWutec on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Low price and awesome quality and speed for that size. Drivers are good and havent had any problems with this. Comes with small cd with drivers.Cons:Not a real con but didn't work without drivers (Win 7 64bit).OtherThoughts:Now i can sync my mp3's from Spotify to... Read more

1 2
  • posted byJunktroep on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* works without the need to install drivers in windows 8. * works without the need to install drivers in windows 7 * Realtek RTL8192CU Chipset * small and easy to carry with you. * advertised speed is correct Its a great nifty speedy usb wifi dongle that everyo... Read more

2 1
  • posted byArtBu on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Delivery was good and rapid as never. This product is very easy to install, has many properties in soft. Assembling and material is rather very good. It's about 1 cm out from USB - very small,Cons:Not working without drivers. Artefacts with using wireless mouse... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections