DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 120LM 3300K Warm White 4-LED Spotlight Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by matdu11 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Un prix très attractif, car à ce prix là en france, je n'aurai eu que des hallogènes. La finition est de très bonne qualité.Cons:La température annoncée à 3300k mais qui me parait plus élevée. Car l'écla... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by faguncaz on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I replaced all my 5 GU10 lights of the kitchen with cold leds. Light color was too blue for me. So this time I bought this warm led ligth to try an alternative and the result is ok. The light is warm color and very bright. Good priceCons:I was expecting more ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kskjon on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The bulbs seem very good, especially for the price. Quality seems fair, Color temperature is very good, and close to warm white halogens.Cons:The beam of light is narrow. More expensive bulbs can often give more and better spread light.OtherThoughts:The 400lm is probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vinzredzone on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:La lumière est blanche, pas jaune comme un halogène classique, mais pas bleue comme une lumière froide. Pour ma part j'aime la lumière produite. La consommation est en plus très basse, c'est très bien.Cons:L'ampoule est très l&#... Read more

1 0
  • posted by starszym on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very low price LED GU10 Spotlight Bulb, nice for eyes Colour Temperature, very bright. I hope it will be working as long as producer guarantees. It's very good when it's mixed with other kind of LED bulbs with other temperature.Cons:Box could have extra protectio... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Swissbuy on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:i replaced all of the spots in my sis house for these bulbs instead of the fifty watt spot light bulbs that were there from when house was first built.she likes the bright light bulbs as compared to the soft yellow ones that i replaced my own house with.she is very pleas... Read more

0 2
  • posted by CasperDK on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great light, equals a 35 halogen bulb I bought two pieces, and they deliver the same amount of light.Cons:It is in the "cold end" of warm white ;-) The fitting of the bulb is a bit cheap.OtherThoughts:It is a bit smaller than the normal halogen bulb that i replac... Read more

0 1
  • posted by helluvahades on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:As the description says, they are spotlights. I believe the 400LM is pretty accurate. Light color is warm as told.Cons:I bought three and one of them stopped working after few days. Two are still working after few weeks of random use. One of them also had protecting glas... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections