DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with / Receiver / Retractable Cable / Lithium Battery
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrane28 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good mouse, nice design and color. The best thing here is its all wireless and the battery is really fine. Packaging is safe was not damaged. Worth for the price. It's really cool. Great wireless mouse for a good price. Mouse wheel is pretty comfortable. Small USB plug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywilneves on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent building material Mouse fast, good response to commands, scrool great. Recognition to your computer quick and easy Easy to load Battery with good durability The delivery was fast, packaging is safe was not damaged in shipping to Brazil. The mouse comes with re... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalyssonmyller on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cool. That is not the best mouse over the world but for this price it's good. The best thing here is its all wireless and the battery is really fine. I have used for 3 days consecutive without recharging it. Cons:Actually, i have no big cons to say. Maybe it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThijapones on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does not utilize disposable batteries. No batteries = Lighter Mouse + Money Saving Internal batteries last long enough. I usually have to charge it every three weeks. I only use it for work, and about 9 hours a day, though. Cons:Could be prettier. It is not... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections