DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with / Receiver / Retractable Cable / Lithium Battery
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshriniwaz on 09/22/2014

Good mouse you can buy for your laptop. easy to connect without having any specific software. its just plug and play. Finishing and color was so good. Good experience and soft clicking movement. i didnt see any cons its worth for your price. only thing i can say here is shipping time too late if we buy ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byVitalyNam on 07/10/2013

White case with Li Ion battery(Nokia battery can be found in any market). Charged directly from USB port, so you don't need in additional chargers. Charge time near 30-60 min(from USB3.0), just think about 10-31HRS of NiMh charging time ;) Case looks like strong. There is present button for changing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMidjo on 06/09/2013

Lithium battery which lasts long, easy to use, good quality for the price, precise controls, nice looking, good price. There is no really any major cons, only little thing that I can mention is that the button clicks are a little bit to loud and hard to press, but that is no significant problems with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrane28 on 05/15/2013

Good mouse, nice design and color. The best thing here is its all wireless and the battery is really fine. Packaging is safe was not damaged. Worth for the price. It's really cool. Great wireless mouse for a good price. Mouse wheel is pretty comfortable. Small USB plug a definite advantage, no need to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywilneves on 05/09/2013

Excellent building material Mouse fast, good response to commands, scrool great. Recognition to your computer quick and easy Easy to load Battery with good durability The delivery was fast, packaging is safe was not damaged in shipping to Brazil. The mouse comes with retractable cable for fast charging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalyssonmyller on 03/25/2013

It's really cool. That is not the best mouse over the world but for this price it's good. The best thing here is its all wireless and the battery is really fine. I have used for 3 days consecutive without recharging it. Actually, i have no big cons to say. Maybe it could have a more beautiful look but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThijapones on 12/26/2012

It does not utilize disposable batteries. No batteries = Lighter Mouse + Money Saving Internal batteries last long enough. I usually have to charge it every three weeks. I only use it for work, and about 9 hours a day, though. Could be prettier. It is not ugly, but it could look better. It feels fragile,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections