DX » Community » Reviews » Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection (BL950)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglsdesign on 07/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very elegant and trendy. Also, I like the fact they are quite big and partially cover the eyes even on the sides. Unlike some other reviewer said, I would recommend them even for adults because they are big enough to fit a big face. On the contrary, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrluciana on 06/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice sunglasses, with small faux brilliants, perfect for smaller faces such as younger teens. The hard case is nice too and very protective. A hard case like this in Brazil costs about US$10,00, not to mention the sunglasses.The leses shade is really beau... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice to gift a person on Shinny Countries! Works fine, even on Ever-Snowled areas! Helicopter´s Canopy Style, womans LOVES IT! Cons:Could be preety much strong, but with this price, it is OK. OtherThoughts:Comes with small Faux Brilliants, grooved on fram... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections