There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I'm very glad with it

posted by ch35c0 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's quite cheap. Some similars microphones are about 3x more expensive than this one (they are expected to be better also) and use some kind of batteries like 9v ones, which are also more expensive.
    Despite what you may think, it looks quite professional and, for the few months I've used it, works pretty well (have to say that I'm still no expert in the audio section)

Cons:

It doesn't have a 1/4" bolt on the bottom part, so you cannot screw it anywhere. I have to use a coldshoe I had because in the hotshoe of my camera I put the leds light.
    The switch is too small and difficult to switch. If it was bigger it would be easier to change the angles or turn it off.
    The cable is a bit too short, but with a cable extension there is no problem.

OtherThoughts:

It doesn't make any noise when walking (I mean scratching noises, not the wind), which is good.
    Maybe it would be better if it also came with a flurry windstopper, but this would also make it more expensive.

Bottomline:

I'm pretty glad with it, and I recomended it to a few friends who wanted something cheap but good for beginners.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections