DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Blue Glare-Guard TAC Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection (AB120)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygotardi on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good pair of glasses for driving during mildly sunny days or for nights on dark roads, when there's a lot of traffic with cars and bright lights Looks and feels very well constructed. Regular design. Cons:Too small for a regular-sized man's face. Pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinciitis on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice sunglasses, they fit my face perfectly, and they have a nice tint - makes everything more saturated. Frame seems to be very sturdy, no deformations or loose screws. These sunglasses come with a very useful carrying case and microfiber cleaning cloth. Cons:Ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:O glasses is well built, beautiful and modern. The lenses are reasonable to protect against the sun. You can not demand a lot of these glasses for its price but good. Cons:From time to time you have to worry about screws glasses. They are loosening over time and you nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthijs616 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks great, feels great and came with a black hard-case for me. Also doesnt say any names on the sides of the glasses which is fine with me! Cons:I can see the screws (of the arms) come loose after a long period of time, but that is something that ill have to see. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunholy29 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice price. - Looks authentic . - does what it suppose to do and That is blocking the sun. - real UV protection. Cons:- In close look you can tell that they are a cheap sunglasses. - Glasses broke up after two weeks. - Very fragile so be aware of that. OtherThoughts:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleXaggro on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice product. - buen producto. - good build quality. - buena calidad de fabricacion. - comes with a hard lens holder to carry in your bag. - viene con un porta lentes muy duro. - look good on the face, sunglasses seem very expensive and beautiful. - dont hur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunkovac29 on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, good build quality, comes with a hard sunglasses bag, polarized, excellent vision, nice design. Cons:No cons really, except for the hard bag, which is not black, but sand color with some engravings. It is functional, but not very pretty. Also, they could be a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk4rl0o on 05/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are very good glasses, they fit better than majority of glasses I try on (I have narrow head). They really are polarized. There is no insignia or stickers on the glasses. The build quality is very good. Quality wise I can say they are as good as my gf's 200$ Ray Bans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Real polarized efect. Good looking Quite sturdy. Excelent sunglasses. Very good firm case with ceaning cloth. Good colorshade, good sun-shade effect, no major optical distortions. Cons:The screws are not trustworthy. The build of end of the sunglasses leg on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvibarrientos on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The built quality is very good, the sunglasses looks like it will last for a long long time. It starms firm in your face, i will try for running, but still dont do that jajaja. They are very dark (but no that dark for not see in a short tunnel like a read in a review wh... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections