DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Blue Glare-Guard TAC Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection (AB120)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunkovac29 on 03/24/2014

Nice polarized vision, low price, durable (no scratches after two seasons). No serious cons, except that you can see small distortion at the very edge of the lens where the glass is cut (less than 1mm), but it is visible only when you roll your eyes and look for it. During normal use it is unnoticeable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

This is my first sunglasses ordered from deal extreme. Do not think that will come as a quality product . Nice sunglasses.?ame in a special case for glasses . With a rag to wipe the glass . Used mainly for driving, as the sun is very distracting from the road. Its functions fully cope glasses . If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygotardi on 07/01/2013

Really good pair of glasses for driving during mildly sunny days or for nights on dark roads, when there's a lot of traffic with cars and bright lights Looks and feels very well constructed. Regular design. Too small for a regular-sized man's face. Pretty much my fault 'cause I did not measured my face ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinciitis on 06/30/2013

Really nice sunglasses, they fit my face perfectly, and they have a nice tint - makes everything more saturated. Frame seems to be very sturdy, no deformations or loose screws. These sunglasses come with a very useful carrying case and microfiber cleaning cloth. Have been wearing these for over a month ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

O glasses is well built, beautiful and modern. The lenses are reasonable to protect against the sun. You can not demand a lot of these glasses for its price but good. From time to time you have to worry about screws glasses. They are loosening over time and you need to screw them back so it does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthijs616 on 03/16/2013

Looks great, feels great and came with a black hard-case for me. Also doesnt say any names on the sides of the glasses which is fine with me! I can see the screws (of the arms) come loose after a long period of time, but that is something that ill have to see. Kinda small glasses so if you have a normal-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunholy29 on 01/23/2013

- Nice price. - Looks authentic . - does what it suppose to do and That is blocking the sun. - real UV protection. - In close look you can tell that they are a cheap sunglasses. - Glasses broke up after two weeks. - Very fragile so be aware of that. - I have been seen in dealextream better sunglasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleXaggro on 09/01/2012

- nice product. - buen producto. - good build quality. - buena calidad de fabricacion. - comes with a hard lens holder to carry in your bag. - viene con un porta lentes muy duro. - look good on the face, sunglasses seem very expensive and beautiful. - dont hurt the face. - no apretan la cara. - the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunkovac29 on 07/10/2012

Cheap, good build quality, comes with a hard sunglasses bag, polarized, excellent vision, nice design. No cons really, except for the hard bag, which is not black, but sand color with some engravings. It is functional, but not very pretty. Also, they could be a bit bigger, but that is just a personal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk4rl0o on 05/14/2012

They are very good glasses, they fit better than majority of glasses I try on (I have narrow head). They really are polarized. There is no insignia or stickers on the glasses. The build quality is very good. Quality wise I can say they are as good as my gf's 200$ Ray Bans which are not polarized and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections