Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjhony97668 on 07/31/2013

it´s small and you can put it in your pocket and walk for the shopping mall. the sound is so good i hear the bass perfectly. it´s such good. it's perfect don´t have any problems. it's so good but someday will not exist, with the new technologies it will get outdated. it´s so good i recommend for everybody who wants a good mp3 player,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynstrm on 01/09/2013

Cheap and very easy to use. I like the fact that it doesn't have any extra functionality i never use anyway. Just plain and simple gadget to play music into ears. Sound quality is basic ok. Pop and rock songs plays generally good, heavy tracks sound bit weak. When i put the sdcard into a slot, it leaves a slight part of the sdcard outside the gadget ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydreamwalker717 on 07/10/2012

Very light and simple design. Blue LEDs indicating operation. Clear sound. Playbeck starts from the second where it was stopped, after the device is turned off and afterwards on. Volume quite low. Needs to be used in calm conditions. When using too much files/folders, no display, so you can get lost., but this is not intended to be used as huge album ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections