DX » Community » Reviews » 38-in-1 Multi-Function Screwdrivers Set - Red + Yellow
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Très bien
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludovix on 08/20/2014

je l'ai découvert chez un vendeur de montre, j'ai pris le même il est super pratique, le tournevis tombe bien dans la main les embouts sont indispensables, et ne se contentent pas du plat et cruciforme Read more

Impression:Très bien;

0 0
  • posted byjohnkimoo on 12/16/2013

This screwdriver set has it all: affordable price, excellent quality, the whole variety of bits, and convenient case. All that said, you will be satisfied with this purchase if you really need it and do know how and where to use it. I have been using this tool set for about a month or so for assembling and disassembling cellular phones, and I have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNNJJHH on 01/03/2013

Very good quality. I haven't found anything I couldn't dissasemble with it yet. Great grip, magnetic bits so they won't come off plus they hold the tiny screws so you don't lose those either. The tweezers are very handy. Awesome box for keeping them all neatly stored. All screw heads are labeled, as well as their matching spot in the box. OCD-friendly!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLL371 on 10/09/2012

-quality vs price -magnetic material of the bits therefore the bits -stick to the screwdriver - this ïs very useful -good design of the holder of the screwriver -good size of the screwdriver. You can get to screws that do not have much space around. I do not have any. There could be more bits for different types of screws head. Even if the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections