DX » Community » Reviews » 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone / Ipad - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really small, can fit in a wallet etc anywhere really. Very usefull visiting or on holiday where other people don't have apple 30 pin charges The quality is average to good average being the micro USB connection. It charges using another standard cell phone charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWincezo on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really useful, it is always in my bag in case I need a change. Micro USB uses almost every nowadays cell phone so it's easy to find one almost anywhere. Very useful then amount there are a lot of android fans. They always have their charger so I can charge min... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperillas on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful item. I always keep it on my backpack, it allows you to charge your iPhone/iPad with any micro usb charger. I have recycled an old Samsung and a Nokia charger with this. good thing I still keep them. Cons:Not the best building quality, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very small , can store it almost anywhere pocket, wallet etc works on all micro USB charges which makes it very universal, Very light, almost feather light. Because it costs very little you don't have to stress about losing it or misplacing it. Cons:Don't misplace it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacqmin on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You don't need to buy different USB-cables to charge all your gadgets when you have this. Just buy a regular microusb-cable and use the same cable to load all your gizmos. Quality is good enough when used with wisdom. Quality is not cheap, but however, who nee... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJacks0nxD on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Complete in style of every official Apple product. Nice finishing of the connectors. Feels solid and connectors fits perfect. Cons:When you tick to the adapter you can clearly hear it's not an official Apple product. It may even sound a bit cheap, but who care... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ever forgot your charger with no other iPhone users around? Using this tiny adapter you can charge your iPhone or iPad with just about any micro USB charger laying around! I haven't regretted buying this for one minute! Cons:None! Great and useful product! Especially wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMackareno on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Any special comments. Fits in the iPad as you can expect. I recommend you if you need to adapt micro USB to iPad. You can use your old charger with micro USB connector to charge your iPad, iPod or iPhone with this adpator. After some uses, adapter is working perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When you have an Iphone/Ipad the only chargers available in the market are those with the apple conectors. Having that in mind is is usefull to have an adaptor that you can use with more spread chargers that use the micro usb conector. With this in your pocket... Read more

Apple 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter Apple 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter Apple 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter
    0 0
  • posted bysarandos on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Superb little adapter, does what it's meant to do and withstands repeated usage. Saves you carrying two cables and lets you use one of the higher quality / resilience micro usb cables to charge and sync iphone, ipad, ipod rather than the flimsy apple cable. Af... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections