DX » Community » Reviews » 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone / Ipad - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Extreme handy gadget to have with your 30-pin iPhone or iPad

posted by macqmin on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

You don't need to buy different USB-cables to charge all your gadgets when you have this.
    Just buy a regular microusb-cable and use the same cable to load all your gizmos.
    Quality is good enough when used with wisdom.
    Quality is not cheap, but however, who needs trash for cheap price? This is a clever gadget to have.

Cons:

not really any cons, but I think the only con is that if you don't have this, you must carry twice as much diffrent cables with you...
    Price is a little bit high but the quality pays for itself.

OtherThoughts:

I have many of these, one with me all the time, in the car, at the office, at home, at everywhere I can load my iPhone.
    These are very handy when you have little space to carry only things that are necessary to have.
    I have not tried to use them for sync because I use cordless synchronizing, so I don't guarantee them to work for synchronizing.

Bottomline:

Everybody should use these instead of having different cables. Buy if you need it. Buy many of these if you can imagine the possibilities.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections