Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykyb007 on 04/11/2013

Good design and a surprise for me was the folding option. Nice colour makes any cheap tablet looks classy. Stitching looks nice in white colour, seems to contrast well. Smells a little at first, but not you get used to it. Inner liner quality will need a test of time, but for now looks good. Magnet strap seems flimsy, but hopefully should last. Not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnhell on 03/25/2013

-Ideal case to protect your tablet 8 inch. -You can put in stand mode with any inclination, no preset positions and that is something to consider. -Correct design and black is an elegant color and inconspicuous. -Competitively priced quality-adjusted having the cover for the tablet. -We must be careful not to take off some of the protective latelaral.... Read more

To protect your tablet
    2 0
  • posted byLumura on 02/21/2013

Foi uma boa compra. Se adapta muito bem em tablet's de 7" e 8". O material usado é sintético mas é bom. A costura é de boa qualidade. Pode ser usado em várias posições. A lingueta (língua) que fecha a capa está começando a trincar devido ao intenso movimento de abre e fecha. Mas mesmo que se ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygminoue on 02/21/2013

Low price Holds tablet very well Looks like a notepad, liked this a lot Velcro does not hold the case opened anymore. Maybe I should put another one. Now using with a Motorola Xoom2 ME but this case is not specific for this model, so the buttons are not easily accesible. I bought another case specific for Xoom2 and waiting. Tried with a Samsung 7"... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIAbad on 11/11/2012

It fits really good thanks to a forceps than you can adjust.Material is robust and hard to resist knocks or fallens. It is not really width,you can save it anywhere. Maybe add some to hold a pen or some papers. It not have a hole for rear camera because it is universal case. It is good for 7 and 8 inches.Be sure that dimensions are ok for your tablet ... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX
    2 0
  • posted bymarcony86 on 10/09/2012

It is very lightweight and fits my 8" tablet perfectly. Since 8" tablets are not that common it is not easy to find useful notebook-style cases like this one. It does all I need and is easy to carry. Plus, it has a magnet clip which is very easy to use and holds the cover in place. None. It's quality is not exactly perfect but it matches the ... Read more

Tablet Case 1
    2 0
  • posted byMali on 09/10/2012

Great price, excellent protection. Quite light weight and secure fit. "Hold closed" tab is simple to use and holds very well. Access to edge connectors and buttons completely unobstructed. The fiber board in the cover could be a bit stiffer. Mine developed a curve in the cover (the half that isn't holding the tablet) and it's taken quite a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydzammit on 07/11/2012

> Good value as long as you dont expect the best, i mean, its under $10 so I cant really complain. Does what it says it will as it has an adjustable bracket to suit a few sizes. I like that it holds the tablet on 3 sides rather then the one i got with my tablet. Appears to protect the screen quite well. I like how its foldable so you can watch it like ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections