Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykyb007 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good design and a surprise for me was the folding option. Nice colour makes any cheap tablet looks classy. Stitching looks nice in white colour, seems to contrast well. Cons:Smells a little at first, but not you get used to it. OtherThoughts:Inner liner quality will nee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnhell on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Ideal case to protect your tablet 8 inch. -You can put in stand mode with any inclination, no preset positions and that is something to consider. -Correct design and black is an elegant color and inconspicuous. -Competitively priced quality-adjusted having the cover fo... Read more

To protect your tablet
    2 0
  • posted byLumura on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Foi uma boa compra. Se adapta muito bem em tablet's de 7" e 8". O material usado é sintético mas é bom. A costura é de boa qualidade. Pode ser usado em várias posições. Cons:A lingueta (língua) que fecha a capa... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygminoue on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price Holds tablet very well Looks like a notepad, liked this a lot Cons:Velcro does not hold the case opened anymore. Maybe I should put another one. OtherThoughts:Now using with a Motorola Xoom2 ME but this case is not specific for this model, so the but... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIAbad on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits really good thanks to a forceps than you can adjust.Material is robust and hard to resist knocks or fallens. It is not really width,you can save it anywhere. Cons:Maybe add some to hold a pen or some papers. It not have a hole for rear camera because i... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX
    2 0
  • posted bymarcony86 on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very lightweight and fits my 8" tablet perfectly. Since 8" tablets are not that common it is not easy to find useful notebook-style cases like this one. It does all I need and is easy to carry. Plus, it has a magnet clip which is very easy to use and hol... Read more

Tablet Case 1
    2 0
  • posted byMali on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, excellent protection. Quite light weight and secure fit. "Hold closed" tab is simple to use and holds very well. Access to edge connectors and buttons completely unobstructed. Cons:The fiber board in the cover could be a bit stiffer. Min... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydzammit on 07/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:> Good value as long as you dont expect the best, i mean, its under $10 so I cant really complain. Does what it says it will as it has an adjustable bracket to suit a few sizes. I like that it holds the tablet on 3 sides rather then the one i got with my tablet.... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections