• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cheap Case Thats Works Well

posted by dzammit on 07/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

> Good value as long as you dont expect the best, i mean, its under $10 so I cant really complain.
    Does what it says it will as it has an adjustable bracket to suit a few sizes. I like that it holds the tablet on 3 sides rather then the one i got with my tablet.
    Appears to protect the screen quite well.
    I like how its foldable so you can watch it like a laptop, good for the train.
    Works well with the tablet i also bought from DX.com

Cons:

> Quality is average at best. The edges look extremely cheap & its not even square! The latches or brackets that hold the tablet work well except the "adjustable" one which when i tried to move was glued down. Eventually i got it to move but was very close to breaking it. Also with the latch on the bottom the tablet is always upside down.
    No really sexy or pretty to look at.

OtherThoughts:

I would make it square to start with and maybe change the latch around so when its laying down the tablet inside will be on its back rather then face down.
    I would also make the latches a little softer as they might damage the tablet over time and i would make the adjustable one more adjustable.

Bottomline:

Good quality for the price.
    Some minor issues but its under $10 so if you want better quality pay more!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections