DX » Community » Reviews » 30 Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone / Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatandion on 09/14/2013

Useful, sleek, good tiny adapter.... I use it to connect my powerbank and usb cable to power my iPhone and iPod. Now I don't have to bring may cables anymore. This adapter fits nicely into the 30-pin socket in my iPhone. The usb in is also snappy. None I can think of so far. It works perfectly as expected. Have not yet tried it to be used for data transfer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byds2chan on 05/24/2013

- Small - I only need to carry around 1 USB cable now - Can sync my iPod 4th Gen (that is, send data back and forth to and from my computer) - Price - Small -> be careful not to lose it - I only ordered 4!! Makes great stocking stuffers during the Christmas holidays. I keep these around the house (wherever I charge my devices) and in my car. It sucks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygovindcs33 on 04/16/2013

Not much that can go wrong with this and nothing does. Works great. i got 2 of them! The plastic cap for the connector is an added bonus. Not sure if all of them come with one. Nothing so far and hopefully never a con! Well just get it if you have a lot more micro-usb cables than apple ones! (most people do... don't they?) Get it! (if you need it). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalkonVN on 03/16/2013

All iphone or iPad devices with 30 pin Apple connector available with chargers and if this chargers damage or ele - very hard found compatible chargers, so this adapter allow to charge and data transfer from PC or netbook/notebook. Not found any Cons, this is a good gadget for Apple 30pin devices. Very, Very cool gadgets I recommended this gadget for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudragon38 on 10/07/2012

Its just works. Am buying this for the second time. I am actually an Android user and have a number of micro USB chargers lying around. Bought these so the rest of the family who use Apple products could use my chargers to also charge their phones. None really. Does what it's supposed to do and does not cost a lot. Will not work with iPhone5. Bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurighetto on 07/22/2012

It works with data also. I purchased it only thinking about it's charger adapter function. But now I can use a simple standard micro usb data cable as if it was the iPhone original one!!! Better impossible, and only for 1.9$ It let's me use my old chargers and other standard mobile chargers that have micro usb plug to charge my iPhone. Perfect, it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgvieira on 06/26/2012

When you have an Iphone/Ipad the only chargers available in the market are those with the apple conectors. Having that in mind is is usefull to have an adaptor that you can use with more spread chargers that use the micro usb conector. With this in your pocket you are safer to rescue from an empty battery. none so far. good quality construction. very ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections