DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P 3D HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black + Yellow(10M-Cable Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykonna on 03/28/2014

Sturdy, i dont belive that brokes easily, audio and video works very vell. Now I can connect my computer to the TV across the room. It is also very cheap compared to the local shops. I think it is high quality cable for its price. Good cable to expand computer screen to television. maybe a little too long. 5m is too short and 10m is too short. I solved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKruvi45 on 12/09/2013

Good build quality, so no signal issues whatsoever. It looks much more expensive than it is. It's a very thick cable so I imagine it will be hard to break and should last a lifetime. I’ve streamed high bitrate movies to the TV without any issues and there are no audio or video defects detectable. No cons, although trade-off to the good construction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDivebuster on 12/01/2013

The main advantage of this cable is the price but the cable is also of good quality. The cable is thick and a little stiff. This is making angles a bit tricky. I have little space behind the projector and the cable can hardly bend. In 1080, there is sometimes a little noise visible but that is almost unavoidable. At a 10 m cable At 720p, the imagequality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 10/22/2013

Got the cable in the standard white envelope and in a plastic bag. The connectors were protected by additional caps and the cable was tied together with cable ties. The cable is furthermore pretty stiff, so the chance of damage to this for DX expensive item is little. The signal from the PC to the receiver is very good and it is 10m! Because it is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMe262a on 09/11/2013

Well shielded, long, no signal loss. none! Im using this for projector at my country house, it is connected to audio receiver which is connected to pc , sat receiver, laptop, smartphone. It lays in cable channel together with projector's power cable (also 10m) and audio cables for 5.1 system (not shielded). Video signal is usually 1080p, no delays or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiLoni on 08/05/2013

It's cheap, it works. That was my main need from this and it did deliver. It's solid, no surprises. Fully what I was hoping it to be. With 1080p some white noise can be detected with high bitrate image. That is fully expected from this long HDMI cable. It's next to impossible to notice unless you know what you are looking for. I knew possible problems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMe262a on 07/31/2013

Good signal quality, hard and quality casing, not too thick, HDMI 1.4A standart, quality connectors fits tightly, ferromagnetic rings provide additional image stability. I didnt find any I use it to connect my benq w1070 projector to pioneer VSX-527 hifi receiver, which receives signal from my pc (via other short HDMI cable). I didnt found any graphical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013

+ for the price it is amazing + no noticeable loss of quality over the length + great for making a TV on the other side of the room a second monitor for the computer. + none that I can think of, could always be cheeper. Also a thinner less bulky cable would be good, less weight hanging on the plugs at each end. Far cheeper than anything at home. I cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickHaak on 01/20/2013

Gold plated connectors. Excellently shielded cable. The length (10m). Good quality. Support all current HDMI audio and video including 3D, ARC, LAN, 4K resolutions etc. Price is a lot lower then what you pay for in the local store here in the Netherland (about €60 - €100 for this length) Because of the rugged build this cable is rather sturdy. Meaning ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfrankka on 10/29/2012

- Cheap compared to other cables - latest version (1.4) - More flexible then you would think looking at the picture - Seems like a solid cable - Still not the most flexible cable, but its ok. - Nothing more that i can think of. - Thou i have not tested 3d - it says that it supports 1.4 version. Atleast they work superb with ordinary HD 1080p - so i ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections