DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Business Credit Card Holder Case Bag (18-Pocket / Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, nice, elegant, not to expensive. Nowdays everyone pays with their credit card, so it finds it use quite quickly. Cons:Maybe it could be a bit cheaper. It would be nice to have a small cash and change department in it to. A small picture seethrough pocke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrazAli on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap indeed. You can not find anything better at this price. Pockets are made out of thin plastic but feels durable enough. I have not used it much but it looks durable. Nice form factor. Cons:Shape is not as it looks in the picture. The place where it is pinned at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdWulmsen on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Strong leather holder. Great quality. Can hold a lot of different cards. In my case 20 cards. (Credit- or business-cards). Fast (approx. 2 weeks) delivery to the Netherlands. Cons:The plastic cardholders will not hold for many years. If you use it daily it will tear for s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisoot on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A really stylish and good looking product that looks exactly the same as on the promo pictures. Not sure about its durability as this kind of card holders usually won't last long, but at least it was cheap. Cons:My case came with defects (several visible spots o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueBerryRK on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* cards pockets are in the right size- any card fits in there * you can use the pockets to store banknotes as well * very very good quality * great price Cons:Nothing I can think of, it's great. OtherThoughts:My boyfriend needed a card holder cause he hates wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Excellent Quality - Very good price - The dimensions of the card holders are standard, so the cards fit well, not to tight not to loose - It could hold up to 18 cards! Cons:- I've places 13 cards between credit cards, promo cards, memberships, etc and it's a bit fat,... Read more

Card Holder with 12 cards inside Card Holder with 12 cards inside Card Holder with 12 cards inside
    0 0
  • posted byMKamissani on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality of the leather. It is really thick It has enought space for a lot of credit cards The plastic seems to be a good one. The size is right, not too big but not too small that you can not find in the purse Cons:The price is a bit high OtherThoughts:I was expec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections