DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Business Credit Card Holder Case Bag (18-Pocket / Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

Small, nice, elegant, not to expensive. Nowdays everyone pays with their credit card, so it finds it use quite quickly. Maybe it could be a bit cheaper. It would be nice to have a small cash and change department in it to. A small picture seethrough pocket in front for our loved ones photo would be a great add on too :) It could come in other coulours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrazAli on 05/18/2013

Very cheap indeed. You can not find anything better at this price. Pockets are made out of thin plastic but feels durable enough. I have not used it much but it looks durable. Nice form factor. Shape is not as it looks in the picture. The place where it is pinned at the back does not look as it is shown and you have to twist them to keep a good shape.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdWulmsen on 05/03/2013

Strong leather holder. Great quality. Can hold a lot of different cards. In my case 20 cards. (Credit- or business-cards). Fast (approx. 2 weeks) delivery to the Netherlands. The plastic cardholders will not hold for many years. If you use it daily it will tear for sure - buy a better one. If it's not use-able anymore buy a new one. For this price it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisoot on 03/13/2013

A really stylish and good looking product that looks exactly the same as on the promo pictures. Not sure about its durability as this kind of card holders usually won't last long, but at least it was cheap. My case came with defects (several visible spots on the leather) which can not be removed. The plastic card pockets could be probably little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueBerryRK on 02/11/2013

* cards pockets are in the right size- any card fits in there * you can use the pockets to store banknotes as well * very very good quality * great price Nothing I can think of, it's great. My boyfriend needed a card holder cause he hates wallets, and this was the perfect solution. He was very happy to get this as a present. After six months of daily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 11/27/2012

- Excellent Quality - Very good price - The dimensions of the card holders are standard, so the cards fit well, not to tight not to loose - It could hold up to 18 cards! - I've places 13 cards between credit cards, promo cards, memberships, etc and it's a bit fat, so having 18 cards will make this get more bloated. it's not a big cons if your pocket ... Read more

Card Holder with 12 cards inside Card Holder with 12 cards inside Card Holder with 12 cards inside
    0 0
  • posted byMKamissani on 09/14/2012

Great quality of the leather. It is really thick It has enought space for a lot of credit cards The plastic seems to be a good one. The size is right, not too big but not too small that you can not find in the purse The price is a bit high I was expecting some less quality but when it arrived, it wasn't what I expect, it was much better. It could be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections