DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine New Ipad Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - White (3.5mm-Jack / 100cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilfriedcindric on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Quality Sound quality is good, no static with bass or high pitched sounds. Even at high volume. Microphone works ( which is not very often the case on cheap iphone earphones on DX ) and is decent quality Longer than regular earphones but not too long so that it's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaosnoff on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's the same earphone that comes with older versions of iPod touch (the new ones do not come with volume control). But with a smaller price. Cons:No cons found. OtherThoughts:It comes in a high quality material, has a good bass response, and the Volume contro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomip on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, I received excellent service from the seller when needed. These headphones are seriously an unbelievable value for the money!!. It’s hard to beat the price/performance ratio for this item. I'd recommend these for a decent pair of headphones you're... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzhey on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound of this earphones is very good and it is like genuine one. The price is cheap and you really can't say it's not genuine apple earphones. Cons:The + and - buttons works well, but middle click presses won't work sometimes. After a week a microphone sto... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhughs on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought several of these over the last year as my family has several iPods, iPhones & iPads. These make for a cheap replacement for the original Headsets without losing functionality or much sound quality. Just don't expect them to last for long. Eve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythethomas on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Hardly no differences between this and the real Apple Earphones. Microphone works good!!!!! Buttons work. Cons:Sound quality not as good as real Apple Earphones. Volume down button is hard to click, but works. OtherThoughts:No signs of usement after 1 month.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtonk on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was very satisfied at first. Looks and feel are the same as genuine apple earplugs. Build material is good, sound quality is also good (compared to original earplugs) Cons:didn't use them at first, but when I did they were very uncomfortable. Reason is mine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaziek on 06/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I can belive that is a real genuine apple earphone. For this price this is a really good price! The sound is perfect. The remote controller also. The quality is very high. Cons:The only cons that i can tell is the earphone does not arrive in a genuine apple bo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynipenk on 06/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works! all the function works well. the quality is also not bad if you consider with the original one. the sound quality also good, i compare with the original one and its the quality is almost the same. the microphone working too. so far i didnt see any pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections