DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine New Ipad Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - White (3.5mm-Jack / 100cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilfriedcindric on 08/19/2013

Good Quality Sound quality is good, no static with bass or high pitched sounds. Even at high volume. Microphone works ( which is not very often the case on cheap iphone earphones on DX ) and is decent quality Longer than regular earphones but not too long so that it's annoying. can't see any, it just works as expected A very good replacement for original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaosnoff on 06/28/2013

It's the same earphone that comes with older versions of iPod touch (the new ones do not come with volume control). But with a smaller price. No cons found. It comes in a high quality material, has a good bass response, and the Volume control is very usefull to those who use to keep the iPod (or Iphone) in a pocket. Besides the volume control, it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomip on 03/23/2013

Good quality, I received excellent service from the seller when needed. These headphones are seriously an unbelievable value for the money!!. It’s hard to beat the price/performance ratio for this item. I'd recommend these for a decent pair of headphones you're not afraid to lose. Cord length: The cord is the perfect length for me. Not too long, not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzhey on 03/18/2013

The sound of this earphones is very good and it is like genuine one. The price is cheap and you really can't say it's not genuine apple earphones. The + and - buttons works well, but middle click presses won't work sometimes. After a week a microphone stopped to work, than middle button and than + - too, and sometimes middle button presses itself, now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhughs on 01/04/2013

I have bought several of these over the last year as my family has several iPods, iPhones & iPads. These make for a cheap replacement for the original Headsets without losing functionality or much sound quality. Just don't expect them to last for long. Eventually the volume buttons stop working on them. At that point I just grab a new pair as I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythethomas on 09/29/2012

Very cheap. Hardly no differences between this and the real Apple Earphones. Microphone works good!!!!! Buttons work. Sound quality not as good as real Apple Earphones. Volume down button is hard to click, but works. No signs of usement after 1 month. Acceptable sound quality. Better buy this than $ 30 real Apple Earphones. I recommend them to friends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtonk on 06/22/2012

I was very satisfied at first. Looks and feel are the same as genuine apple earplugs. Build material is good, sound quality is also good (compared to original earplugs) didn't use them at first, but when I did they were very uncomfortable. Reason is mine got two right earpieces making it uncomfortable to wear/use (i've uploaded a costumer picture). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaziek on 06/17/2012

I can belive that is a real genuine apple earphone. For this price this is a really good price! The sound is perfect. The remote controller also. The quality is very high. The only cons that i can tell is the earphone does not arrive in a genuine apple box (original apple packed). For me it arrived in a reguall plastic bag. I searched this product on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynipenk on 06/13/2012

it works! all the function works well. the quality is also not bad if you consider with the original one. the sound quality also good, i compare with the original one and its the quality is almost the same. the microphone working too. so far i didnt see any problem. so its good. the button is quite hard to press. but its still working. you are gonna ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections