DX » Community » Reviews » PS3 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset - Black (6-Hour Talk / 120-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylivewire242 on 02/10/2014

Cheapest headset I've ever seen Easy to set up Two-colour LED makes it easy to know whether it's turning on or off Easily switch to either ear without taking it apart Comfortable - doesn't go all the way into your ear Clear sound Non-standard charging cable - some headsets use mini- or micro-USB. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavosteam on 12/08/2012

- Very easy to use - with a quick look at the manual; - It's a well-made product after all (plastic parts are very good made); - It not fits too well in the ear, you need to do some adjustments until you get used to it; - Sometimes audio gets a little bit low (which means that battery life is running ... Read more

Headset contents unpacked.

0 0 2

• posted byJoRgE1987 on 08/15/2012

Good sound Quality for listening or talking. It works perfect with my Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro, and with my PlayStation 3. It not fits perfect in the ear. The quality of the hook it's not the best. Maybe sometime you want a little more of sound power, but it's acceptable. It's hard to understand how ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections