DX » Community » Reviews » Folding IR Infrared Stereo Wireless Headphone - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrerst on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good for the price, if it worked well. Two channel, permits to use with almost all IR audio systems. Cons:The problem is the audio power... even in the MAX volume, it's almost impossible to hear something during a road trip... the acustic insulation is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranblanco on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a great alternative to expensive OEM headphones specific car brand. The audio quality is more than acceptable, and the price is great. When folded they take up very little space, in most cases you can save them in your glove compartment. The padding of the headphones... Read more

0 2
  • posted bybreadgreen on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the build quality is very good! i'm buy this headphones for our bus, with this item .sku 32627 and it's works great! nice sound quality and distance. I recomend to use a rechargable batteries because simple alkiline is very fast power down. Cons:i bought a 16... Read more

IR headphone IR headphone IR headphone IR headphone IR headphone IR headphone
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections