DX » Community » Reviews » Rescue Riggers Tactical Rappelling Nylon Belt w/ Metal Buckle - Khaki (120cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrchia on 03/14/2014

Looks nice, well finished parts and robust. It's a replica or even the original tactical belt from a US brand. The design was made to the needs of gun shooters, normally used "over" pants, as a additional belt to clamp guns and ammo but fits well the role of a casual outdoor sports belt. No informations about the purpose of a side delta ring.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBolodja on 06/28/2013

Useful for carrying your gear or tools attached. Correct measure for large and medium sizes. Strong nylon and velcro, both well sewn. Heavy metal buckle painted in black, close to the original weight. In fact, it looks very similar to the original belt, including the label of the manufacturer (not shown in pictures). It seems to be durable. Nice price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStig555 on 04/12/2013

It is really sturdy, both the nylon and metal parts. Velcro seems ok too but time will tell. It stays in place rather securely but I have yet to test it a little further. It is rather long, I think you have to be a whale not to fit in this belt, but check your size. None I can think of so far. Though it looks really resistant I'm not sure I would dare ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections