DX » Community » Reviews » 2008-Edition 6-Number-in-1 Multi-Operator Magic-SIM with Card Cloning Software and USB Reader
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyro329 on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The USB reader works and it reads my cellphone sim card. Cons:There's no puk code on the back of the card My sim card reader came in broken. Luckily I have an old 6 in 1 dog sim card reader. Looks like the new broken one misses stuff on the chip. The software does not s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAkhori on 11/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great thing!! Very very useful! Comes with mini CD and software on it. I tested it on Windows 7 32bit. works perfect. I cloned all my sim cards and change them in 5 seconds It takes approximately 1 hour to clone one sim card. Works perfect with russian sim cards. I love... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcusDias on 08/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really can read the sim card, read the contacts and sms, but I could not clone the sim card yet. The software performs two steps reading: standard and advanced. In standard mode I put a sim card took 09 hours reading. In the advanced mode the same sim card spent 15 hours... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRCHeliPilot on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build of SIM reader is OK, software is understandable, acceptable workmanship. Cons:This product is only applicable to SIM cards version 1, as in Europe most of the cards are type 2 supplied reader and software can’t decode (KI number) so you can not have data to put it... Read more

5 0
  • posted byrubenmiddel on 06/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The sim card works and the software looks nice and easy to use. Cons:There's no puk code on the back of the card My sim card reader came in broken. Luckily I have an old 6 in 1 dog sim card reader. Looks like the new broken one misses stuff on the chip. The software does... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlanTai on 02/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The USB reader works and it reads my cellphone sim card. Cons:The 6-1 Magic Card I got is a fake card according to manufacture website. http://www.magicsim.com/en/multi-sim_show.asp?id=47&cp_id=36&sort2name=13&name=22th-multisim The USB reader and Magicsim software cannot... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections