DX » Community » Reviews » 2008-Edition 6-Number-in-1 Multi-Operator Magic-SIM with Card Cloning Software and USB Reader
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyro329 on 01/24/2013

The USB reader works and it reads my cellphone sim card. There's no puk code on the back of the card My sim card reader came in broken. Luckily I have an old 6 in 1 dog sim card reader. Looks like the new broken one misses stuff on the chip. The software does not seem to work with older hardware; everything works but the KI number changes after saving ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAkhori on 11/24/2010

Great thing!! Very very useful! Comes with mini CD and software on it. I tested it on Windows 7 32bit. works perfect. I cloned all my sim cards and change them in 5 seconds It takes approximately 1 hour to clone one sim card. Works perfect with russian sim cards. I love it! And I will buy two more. Thank you! none. Just sim card menu in chinese (on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcusDias on 08/11/2010

Really can read the sim card, read the contacts and sms, but I could not clone the sim card yet. The software performs two steps reading: standard and advanced. In standard mode I put a sim card took 09 hours reading. In the advanced mode the same sim card spent 15 hours reading, I could not complete the process of cloning. Now I have to make the whole ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRCHeliPilot on 07/20/2010

Build of SIM reader is OK, software is understandable, acceptable workmanship. This product is only applicable to SIM cards version 1, as in Europe most of the cards are type 2 supplied reader and software can’t decode (KI number) so you can not have data to put it on your 6 in 1 card. Even if you will have data, it is not clear if 6 in 1 card can work ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byrubenmiddel on 06/30/2010

The sim card works and the software looks nice and easy to use. There's no puk code on the back of the card My sim card reader came in broken. Luckily I have an old 6 in 1 dog sim card reader. Looks like the new broken one misses stuff on the chip. The software does not seem to work with older hardware; everything works but the KI number changes after ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlanTai on 02/13/2010

The USB reader works and it reads my cellphone sim card. The 6-1 Magic Card I got is a fake card according to manufacture website. http://www.magicsim.com/en/multi-sim_show.asp?id=47&cp_id=36&sort2name=13&name=22th-multisim The USB reader and Magicsim software cannot read the fake card that came with the package. I spent whole day researching only to ... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections