DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine EYESKEY 20-60x60 Spotting Scope Landscape Lens Monocular Telescope
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKyostiKoivunen on 03/10/2014

Price / quality is ok. With this price You can not find better ones. With the 60x zoom You can find the hits even at 300m in good light and weather. For hobbies like bird viewing this is ok. You must not compare this to the European quality optics. This is too light to have quality glass lenses. So the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelTrade on 11/25/2013

Excellent product, it is what I was looking for. A small and portable telescope, ideal for travel to the mountain for astronomical observation. Very easy setup compared with astronomical telescopes with equatorial mount. I could view with a lot of details the Moon, Jupiter and its 4 Galilean moons, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGodoy2100 on 11/22/2013

Ótimo acabamento. Ótimo preço (no Brasil pelo mercado livre não acha por menos de R$ 450 ). Sem distorção quando o zoom está no máximo. O tripé não da a impressão de aguentar o peso e costuma abrir quando está em superfície lisa. Manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoelhorj1 on 10/23/2013

Well finished, rubbed and nice tripod. Clear image quality, small and powerfull, light and easy to carry. Smooth and precise focus, usefull lens cover. Great control arm not important, could use better plastics or use metal at the visor focus. A little small makes it more "shaky" and difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillajones2001 on 07/04/2013

Great spotting scope and been looking for awhile and was a little apprehensive ordering it online. I am more than satisfied with the quality and durability of the scope and I use it rather a lot. Excellent quality at a very good price. I am very happy. None - very satisfied. Very good value and rugged ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byMariucci on 03/19/2013

Great for using from 10m to 50m. Similar or worse scopes cost double where I live. Comes in a handy bag with tripod and scope separated by a small label to avoid scratching. You can get a good tripod with the money difference and still get some savings. Included tripod a bit weak, spreads too much for ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byjunim1 on 01/07/2013

Excelente produto. Eu o-utilizo na pratica de tiro esportivo, cumpre fielmente as minhas expectativas, muito bom o foco, adaptável a qualquer tipo de visão. O tripé é muito resistente, material muito forte, acredito eu que vai durar muito tempo. nada a constar.. Caso alguem tenha ... Read more

2 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections