Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrVK75 on 05/12/2013

- Very tough material, not sure if it's steel or aluminium. - Fits MOE handguard perfectly with the included screw and nut. - Perfect for Magpul slings (MS2 and MS3) but also fits other slings. - Color is a little off and seems to be more greyish brown than black. - Price could be slightly less. - Mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFC762 on 02/17/2013

Top quality Magpul sling mount for the MOE forend. The real thing, not a cheap copy. Fits and works perfectly with my Magpul sling. None. Magpul makes some of the best tactical products on the market. The sling mount allows you to attach your sling to the side of the MOE forend, providing better sling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHartThrob on 09/30/2012

-Provides a useful attachment point for your two-point sling. -Works as advertised with the MOE handguard. -Fit both my MS2 and my MS3 replica, although better with the MS3. -Paint flecks with use with an MS2. I've used this product for a couple months now, and it is absolutely essential if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarthchris13 on 08/04/2012

The clip must be mounted on a MOE handguard, easy to use, looks solid, I use this product for a while now and I have no problem with Cette attache doit-être montée sur un garde main MOE, facile à utiliser, semble solide, j'utilise ce produit depuis un petit moment et je n'ai aucun probl&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections