My wife loves how it looks.
It's real plastick and so it's light.
Easy sticks to the refrigerator with the magnet it is coming with.
Timer works well (not to fast or to slow)
Bird house stick wel toghether.
Makes my four year old boy a bit more attracted to cooking too, he may set the time None yet. ... Read more
It's definitely loud enough. Magnetic so it sticks well on the fridge. Not bad looking. My bird was intact. It's not reliable. It will often stop ticking part-way through, so if you're timing something in the oven, there's a chance it could burn. Once when it stopped ticking I'd forgotten about it--then ... Read more
- Cute design - Good bell - Has a magnet - Makes sure you don't over cook you're meals - Build quality could have been better. (was partially broken on delivery. Fixed it with some glue) - The magnet could have been stronger It works well when cooking in the kitchen. Also nice to have when you need some ... Read more
- Well built
- Nice wheel feeling
- Strong Bell
- It really works :)
- Has magnet
- As said... cute - I ordered two units and the two of them arrived with birds broken (the bird has a stick in the bottom that goes in a hole in the roof and keeps it in place, both sticks where broken, and it's logical ... Read more
- Looks like resistant.
- Good material.
- Good design.
- Magnet to fix it in refrigerator.
- Dont need batteries.
- Combine with kitchen environment. - Alarm is not loud enough. Should be louder.
- Alarm just works for 1-2 seconds. Should be more.
- Alarm doesn't work if you set for 5 minutes or less.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.