DX » Community » Reviews » Bird House Style Kitchen Timer (60-Minute)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWilliamTell on 10/17/2011

My wife loves how it looks. It's real plastick and so it's light. Easy sticks to the refrigerator with the magnet it is coming with. Timer works well (not to fast or to slow) Bird house stick wel toghether. Makes my four year old boy a bit more attracted to cooking too, he may set the time None yet. I tworks fine Can't wind it with one hand. Magnet ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaccountANT1 on 01/17/2010

It's definitely loud enough. Magnetic so it sticks well on the fridge. Not bad looking. My bird was intact. It's not reliable. It will often stop ticking part-way through, so if you're timing something in the oven, there's a chance it could burn. Once when it stopped ticking I'd forgotten about it--then at 4:00am it goes off! A good way to induce a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byripjack on 09/19/2009

- Cute design - Good bell - Has a magnet - Makes sure you don't over cook you're meals - Build quality could have been better. (was partially broken on delivery. Fixed it with some glue) - The magnet could have been stronger It works well when cooking in the kitchen. Also nice to have when you need some thing to give you a notice when certain amount ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDNKROZ on 08/29/2008

- Well built - Nice wheel feeling - Strong Bell - It really works :) - Has magnet - As said... cute - I ordered two units and the two of them arrived with birds broken (the bird has a stick in the bottom that goes in a hole in the roof and keeps it in place, both sticks where broken, and it's logical since it's delivered in a very weak box. - Magnet ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 06/04/2008

- Looks like resistant. - Good material. - Good design. - Magnet to fix it in refrigerator. - Dont need batteries. - Combine with kitchen environment. - Alarm is not loud enough. Should be louder. - Alarm just works for 1-2 seconds. Should be more. - Alarm doesn't work if you set for 5 minutes or less. - Looks like a cheap product. But its not! Its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections