Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscoobyrob on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:extreamly cheap product compared to other products on the market. quality is very good, better than i thought at first. sticking quality is superb on this. Cons:only bad point to make is it was folded a little when i recieved it but that was from the mail. OtherThoughts... Read more

5 1
  • posted bynacsip on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ! - come in... Read more

decorative carbon
    1 0
  • posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price is good when compared to similar products. it feels like the 3m equivalent product it sticks well can be easily cut to any shapes that you want Cons:when it arrived in the mail there were massive air bubbles across the whole surface from being rolled up and folded... Read more

Pattern Backing with 1cm divisions

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections