Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBertani on 05/29/2014

Pretty good value for your money, i didnt really used it on my car, I actually used it to give a carbon fiber look to my kitchen utensils and it worked fine. It DOES have the 3D surface, that is pretty neat. None from the product really, as other people stated already it came a little bit folded but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxwellferreira on 07/17/2013

done a very good material used to coat my rearview portaluvas, car dashboard car keys without any problem and only using the dryer to put on round surfaces the value is a little high for the size it comes, could have a larger size so who knows could purchase to put bigger things in the car done a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscoobyrob on 10/13/2012

extreamly cheap product compared to other products on the market. quality is very good, better than i thought at first. sticking quality is superb on this. only bad point to make is it was folded a little when i recieved it but that was from the mail. none really bottom line is i would recoment this ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bynacsip on 10/07/2012

-High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ! - come in a roll of 127x50 cm -looks like ... Read more

decorative carbon

0 0 1

• posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

price is good when compared to similar products. it feels like the 3m equivalent product it sticks well can be easily cut to any shapes that you want when it arrived in the mail there were massive air bubbles across the whole surface from being rolled up and folded in the post. This made it difficult ... Read more

Pattern Backing with 1cm divisions

0 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections