DX » Community » Reviews » 121# Super-Value LED Flashlight (1*AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenescuoana on 01/31/2013

Very nice and simple flashlight. The beam isn't extraordinarily strong but the price is right and it uses 1AA battery (something that you definitely always have around the house) Quality could be maybe a bit better, but it hasn't broken yet so, no big cons really :) I would suggest a more powerful flashlight if you want a really strong beam, but I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmodul on 01/31/2013

Cheap. AA batteries. Aluminum, a good build. Thread is twisted a little tight, but I think it's normal. Very bright. I had not been such a flashlight and I was uvivlen its brightness. Shines narrowly wide rim around the edges. The power button on the side. I think it is more convenient than an end. Only one mode of operation, but I do not need more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcfretz on 11/15/2012

Nice bright well focused (not adjustable) LED light that uses only one AA battery. It has a nice push-button on-off switch on the side. It is a nice comfortable size. It seems to be well made for the price. The threads on the end cap may be a little loose. 1. When you take the end cap off put a very small amount of oil on the threads before inserting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotandspicey on 07/05/2010

- Such a good price - Very bright - Easy to get hold of batteries (just 1 aa) - Easy to do clicky switch on the side rather than one of those turney ones - Comes with a nice keyring (so its easy to carry aroung with you - The light that comes out of it is a natural white colour, unlike one of those blury orange lights - Good quality metal work. - Fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistered1 on 03/04/2010

Great price for a Very Bright flashlight that Uses readily accessible AA batteries. Side mounted clicky switch makes it easy to hold in the hand and turn the light on and off None so far - time will tell durability I have bought several for elderly friends. It is easy for them to hold and use because of the size (about 4.5" long)and the side mounted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperruptor on 06/02/2009

This is a bright, compact light that uses a standard AA battery. It has a click-switch on the side, which is much more convenient than a tailcap switch. The body and caps are aluminum, and the machining is pretty good. Even though there are O-rings on the tailcap and on the reflector housing where it screws onto the transition piece, there is no O-ring ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections