DX » Community » Reviews » 121# Super-Value LED Flashlight (1*AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenescuoana on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice and simple flashlight. The beam isn't extraordinarily strong but the price is right and it uses 1AA battery (something that you definitely always have around the house) Cons:Quality could be maybe a bit better, but it hasn't broken yet so, no big con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmodul on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. AA batteries. Aluminum, a good build. Thread is twisted a little tight, but I think it's normal. Very bright. I had not been such a flashlight and I was uvivlen its brightness. Shines narrowly wide rim around the edges. The power button on the side. I think it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcfretz on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice bright well focused (not adjustable) LED light that uses only one AA battery. It has a nice push-button on-off switch on the side. It is a nice comfortable size. It seems to be well made for the price. Cons:The threads on the end cap may be a little loose. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotandspicey on 07/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Such a good price - Very bright - Easy to get hold of batteries (just 1 aa) - Easy to do clicky switch on the side rather than one of those turney ones - Comes with a nice keyring (so its easy to carry aroung with you - The light that comes out of it is a natural whit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistered1 on 03/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for a Very Bright flashlight that Uses readily accessible AA batteries. Side mounted clicky switch makes it easy to hold in the hand and turn the light on and off Cons:None so far - time will tell durability OtherThoughts:I have bought several for elderly fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperruptor on 06/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a bright, compact light that uses a standard AA battery. It has a click-switch on the side, which is much more convenient than a tailcap switch. The body and caps are aluminum, and the machining is pretty good. Cons:Even though there are O-rings on the tailcap and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections