DX » Community » Reviews » Power Bank 6000mAh Mobile External Power Battery Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytpettinger on 06/12/2014

Does recharge my two phones at least once each, sometimes I can stretch a third charge. Good portability (fits in suit jacket pockets, pocket of pants, jeans, jackets.) Lighter than some other units I have used. Seems well built enough. Cannot seem to recharge fully after a few months of use - third ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabreuwill on 06/25/2013

Essential gadget for anyone who had a smartphone, tablet or psp. Very Ligh and practical.Can recharge, for example, my millestone 2 twice and a half. Compatible with all celphones. Can recharge two devices in the same time! Very easy to scratch and takes a long time to recharge. Seems to be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceesario on 04/17/2013

+ decent capacity + LEDs don't light all time when phone is connected + button for test actual capacity + two output usb ports + nice design LEDs always light during charging too bright leds it takes about 8 hours to charge it with my 1A phone charger glossy plastic it should have micro usb conector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaedm on 04/16/2013

The battery can charge 2 times my cell of 1750mAh. Nice design, small and light box. Does what it is supposed to do but has a bad performance (check cons) Stock cable is broken and doesn't charge. After replacing it with my Samsung cable it worked. Very slow charge - around 3 minutes for every 1% increase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoCarol on 04/10/2013

Very portable device, light and smaller. The LED bargraph is a good indication of battery level. The 6000 mAh should charge the iPhone 4 battery at least four times since the battery phone has around 1400 mAh, but it do not happen. The power bank charge the iPhone 4 the maximum of three times. because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomatavelli on 03/30/2013

Excellent charger that lets you charge your gadgets. Besides being mild to take with you, enables recharge your phone, for example, up to 3x, depending on the device. I carry it with me, in my backpack, so when my cellphone is dead, I just plug it in the charger! The LED indicators are lit when you're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAurisgale on 03/28/2013

+ Light weight + Small + OK capacity (could be better) + Easily charges iPhone two times at max + Two USB ports with (0,5 Ah & 1 Ah) + Works with 3th gen iPad + Good looking + Black is nice (color) + Comes with two cables - Capacity is more like 4000 mAh - Glossy (attracts finger prints) It took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiokubo on 03/20/2013

The battery can charge 2 or 3 times my cell 1650mAh. Easy to use and carry. A great choice for long trips where you do not have a place to charge your phone. The power bank takes to recharge. In the first two recharges the power bank reloaded until the third light. Now the last recharges the third light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlhess on 03/03/2013

These (I bought three) are very useful when my two sons run out of smartphone power in the middle of nowhere. I have one as well for the same reason. Very easy to use with devices that are charged via a USB cable. It just inserts between the USB charger and the phone (in essence), although I tend to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMAVrik777 on 11/10/2012

Very tiny little box. Nice surface to touch. Good quality. I liked this product. The only problem with the cable. It seems it's broken. When I plug it in it doesnt charge. Then I bend the cable a little bit some direction and it starts to cahrge. When I release it goes back and stops to charge. So I ... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections