DX » Community » Reviews » G4 6W 3500K 510-Lumen 102-3528 SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrammicz on 01/27/2014

Very Bright compared to other SMD LED bulbs. Nice, warm temperature color of the light. Exactly the one I wanted for my living room 2 of them are enough to bright up a dark living room. If you look into the turned bulbs, it will make holes in your eyes :) Considering about getting two more of them, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysedatak100 on 11/28/2013

High lumen. Enough to enlight a medium sized room with 5-10 pieces It produces more heat then i expected. makes me think about the efficiency. Welding was not very good. I have integrated bulbs into very small holes. it was concerning if the legs takes the pressusure. Droped the bulbs on the floor few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanyta on 10/25/2013

Light is a little cooler, than traditional halogen lamp. I compared with halogen lamps of 35w. I changed halogens to these led, but led got less light (not so bright) that 35w halogen. I guess it's like about 25-28w halogen. I would like to have brighter lights. I notice, that sometimes it a little blink,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTsX on 10/14/2013

Color temp seems correct, is a bit cooler then incandescent light. Very bright, i advise it to be used as indirect lighting. I states Luminous Flux is 510 Lumen, but to me it seems a bit less. Used these for a led conversion, worked out good using 124496 12v power supply. as in the other review, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasmit on 10/11/2013

plenty light for ok price. fits in most armatures I bought it to replace halogen bulps 12V, but as the halogen driver puts ac current out, in contrast to LED drivers, the LED will flikker. this could have been circumvented by adding a condensator to the design. I would have expected this. I look forward ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 06/04/2013

It offers a pleasant light, cooler than a traditional halogen lamp. The luminous flux is effectively about 500 lumens that is sufficient to light up a desk from an height of 1 metre from the top of the desk. It is also very confortable because, on the contrary of the halogen lamps, produces very little ... Read more

Boxed Overview Plastic protection

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections