DX » Community » Reviews » SIMMAX GSM 16-Number-in-1 SIM Card with USB Card Reader/Writer and Cloning Software
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazrigokil23 on 02/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Working perfectly on my iPhone 3GS for activation as long as you know which operator of your iPhone from. - Easy to set which operator you want to activate the iPhone. Only takes 5 seconds to program the sim and put provider. - It write data to the sim very fast. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHacXz0r on 06/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i recieved the product yesterday,it seems the software comes with this product is worst of all,dosent even work properly.,it dosent even able to find the ki value of my sim Cons:Bytheway i used woron scan to retrieve the ki and saved the .dat file,but unfortunately when i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeits75 on 05/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great idea. if i could only get it up and running i would be thrilled. No viruses on the CD i got, that much i can spare. Seems to be built ok, all in all. Cons:Besides the initiative, what the heck??? could barely install it on my XP SP3 on VMware Workstation 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpado on 10/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is the best we can find! The other pack that DX reccommends I think has no better capabilities! The best software you can use is WoronScan, but it is free and you find it all over internet, it works with this reader! Cons:The included CD contains vir... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections