DX » Community » Reviews » SIMMAX GSM 6-Number-in-1 SIM Card with USB Card Reader/Writer and Cloning Software
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypfcbgd on 05/22/2013

Work on LG Optimus P990 ParanoidAndroid CM10, whether using STK menu or dialing 001 or 002 for switching sim. Cloned Sim cards are older type. Need to restart phone after sim change. No Windows7 and Windows 8 driver support. Cloning done on Windows XP sp3. Poor user manual. There are few market apps for switching sim and auto restart. After handling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 01/24/2013

So the concept for having until 6 sim cars into one is very usful, so tthis is the reason for my purchase. The reader is compact and reliable, and the software, if you have a minimum idea of computers, the process is not very complicated. The new software is having a fast algorithm that reads the sim info in less time Couldn't clone Vodafone (German)... Read more

0 0
  • oO
    posted bypyro329 on 01/20/2013

Brilliant idea for people like me who are always on the go, or who has friends on different networks and wants to save money. If you are novice in computers if quite difficult, the software is not very intuitive, but the concept is easy, copy a sim to the computer (the info) and copy it into one of the six slotrs of the card. A english help will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaFute on 11/15/2009

Good Idea...but doesn't work with recent SIM smart card (I try 4 different ones, even an 8 year old and no one works) Doesn-t work!! I try 4 different SIM smart card and no one can be cloned. The software is in chinese with some english translation, but it's very difficult to install a software with chinese characters. It kills definitively a SIM card ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlmudena on 03/05/2009

Is very usful, can share 3g internet connection, not simultaneously of course. The software is simple bun not easy to instal, for english users. Have to copy the CD folders to a folder in your computer and remove chinese names other case don run nothing. Thanks for the info of the first review!!!!! In some cards, don't works fine. I don't know why..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfpo38 on 03/05/2009

Brilliant idea for people like me who are always on the go, or who has friends on different networks and wants to save money. Couldn't clone Vodafone (German), T-mobile (UK), O2 (UK), or Congstar (T-mobile Germany). Haven't actually found a SIM that it can clone. It's probably worth the money just for the SIM reader / writer. If it can clone SIM cards ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAXLMAN on 05/23/2008

So the concept for having until 6 sim cars into one is very usful, so tthis is the reason for my purchase. The reader is compact and reliable, and the software, if you have a minimum idea of computers, the process is not very complicated. The new software is having a fast algorithm that reads the sim info in less time If you are novice in computers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections