DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Axis HJ450 Multi Flame Wheel Flame Strong Smooth KK MK MWC Quadcopter Kit - Red + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycms2008 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality product. Arrived in good time. Product came in good packaging. Consistent with the ad. I recommend to all. For sure I will buy more often. Produto de boa qualidade. Chegou em um bom prazo. Produto veio com boa embalagem. Condiz com o anúncio. Recomendo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOneMatt on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:>Low cost: 25% of the "original" >Quality build: feels on-par with the "original". All screws included and go together well. >Durable: crashed several times with no breakage >Has built-in solder pads for clean wiring setup. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good solid frame. Easy to assemble. Bottom board is also power distribution board. High quality gold plated PCB. Standard 4 screw motor mounting. Cons:No assembly instructions, but still very easy to put together. Not enough clearance for Li-Po battery to fit underneath... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygnojednor on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can't believe this is the first review on this product. The best price I could find world wide , and with free shipping that was also registered mail.This frame is super strong, easy to assemble and even has positive/negative ESC solder pads. Fantastic deal. C... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections