DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Axis HJ450 Multi Flame Wheel Flame Strong Smooth KK MK MWC Quadcopter Kit - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycms2008 on 07/07/2014

Good quality product. Arrived in good time. Product came in good packaging. Consistent with the ad. I recommend to all. For sure I will buy more often. Produto de boa qualidade. Chegou em um bom prazo. Produto veio com boa embalagem. Condiz com o anúncio. Recomendo a todos. Com certeza irei comprar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynirionx on 01/03/2014

The material is very tough. it has a good design. it is very easy to assemble. The both plates have circuit on it, it used for connect supply power to it. There is no manual to assemble or any information about the plates circuit (like max. voltage, max current, etc). It is very difficult to tie tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOneMatt on 11/20/2013

>Low cost: 25% of the "original" >Quality build: feels on-par with the "original". All screws included and go together well. >Durable: crashed several times with no breakage >Has built-in solder pads for clean wiring setup. none yet. Kindof wish the legs were longer to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMoleman on 07/29/2013

Very solid frame. Easy to assemble with a lot of room for customisation and attachments. Comes with a velcro strap for attaching the battery. The screws doesn't last very long if you disassemble and reassemble the frame a lot. They get worn out, so a couple of spares would come in handy. Not much clearance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydosullivan on 03/05/2013

Good solid frame. Easy to assemble. Bottom board is also power distribution board. High quality gold plated PCB. Standard 4 screw motor mounting. No assembly instructions, but still very easy to put together. Not enough clearance for Li-Po battery to fit underneath bottom PCB, but there is plenty room ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygnojednor on 01/01/2013

I can't believe this is the first review on this product. The best price I could find world wide , and with free shipping that was also registered mail.This frame is super strong, easy to assemble and even has positive/negative ESC solder pads. Fantastic deal. None whatsoever!!!!!!! I should have bought ... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections