DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 15A Iron Case Power Supply - Silver (AC 110~220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmokka on 03/01/2014

It seems to surprisingly well build. All soldering was nicely done and the casing protects what needs protecting. A small LED shows when there is power to the system. A small trim pot enables you to adjust output voltage. It does get a bit warm, when max power is pulled for a while, but nothing to worry about - just make sure there is enough air able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppaiva on 03/24/2013

It is a good power supply. I used it with 30 meters of 65714 LED strips consuming something around 12A. It provided a well stabilized 12.2Vcc without any notable noise. It doesn't come with instruction manual to help lay people. It doesn't inform the power consumption. The connections screws aren't well positioned so the external case interfere in the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystm110 on 01/30/2013

After using separate power adapters to my RGB-LED:s for a while(one adapter for each strip), I tried this one to replace them all. And it gets the job done! I use four 4m strip. That's about 160W, and 12V x 15A = 180W, so it's good enough. Easy to connect and easy to put away out of sight. You need a bit of space around to keep it cool, so don't stuff ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymerseyless on 11/09/2012

This power supply gives a very clean 12v supply straight off of mains power. I'm currently using this power supply to power a prusa mendle 3D printer after going through 4 ATX computer power supplies rated for 3-5x the wattage of this power supply. This thing runs HOT. the case was completely untouchable when in an area with no airflow and drawing a ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byBTNaylor on 06/19/2012

Looks Great. Works on both 110V and 220V, just don't forget to change the switch. Has terminal for ground on 3 prong plugs. 2 Negative and 2 Positive DC outs. Voltage is adjustable between 8.53V and 14.06V with V adjustment resistor beside terminals. Really annoying high pitch whine with and without load. Needs a reset button instead of having to plug ... Read more

Inside Case Removed 110V - 220V Switch Overview Terminals
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections