Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoyfik on 11/22/2014

Pros: this is a cheap and very useful pen. It doesn't need a lid that you may lost. The 2-in-1 makes the difference Cons: the quality is far good enough for the price but don't expect something amazing. Does it need to be? Extra: I recommend Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjoacapifi on 09/20/2013

Great! It can be used on capacitive or resistive mobiles, just need to turn the pen to change the type of screen you will use the pen. Besides of all, it can be used as a single pen (the resistive usage is from the real pen side) It seems to be a very fragile material. However, I can say it is not easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrfields on 09/04/2013

It is elegant and professional, really well finished. Screen of my tablet works perfectly with this pen. As a pen, is light and easy to handle. It can be too short for some users as a pen, you should check the lenghts before buying this article. Material looks brittle, and is not very hard. I am going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBB7HUN on 05/15/2013

I already own it half a year ago, and still works. I bought it for my iPad, but it works with all the capacitive touchscreen. It's really good for this price. The stylus is precise enough and durable as well. The whole pen is small, light and easy to carry. The color match with my white iPad. Good point ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrosa on 04/29/2013

A cheap pen that does what its supposed to. Works good on my samsung mobile. Not really as precise as I would have wanted. Quality feels a bit weak but what can you expect for something this cheap. I liked the built in pen on my samsung galaxy note so I bought this for my other phone. But in reality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylehn85 on 02/04/2013

+2 in 1: stylus and ballpoint pen. + Easy to store/carry when not using it. + The pen is great but might be hard to get a replacement ink refill in your country. + The building quality is really good for 2$ and the design is classy. + The clip on the top of the pen is great if you want to hook it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsimkovic on 12/26/2012

Stylus with soft "head". Works fine with my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy SII). Stylus is precise and ease of use. The pen part works fine too. Nothing to report. After few weeks of using there is nothing wrong with this product. I highly recommend to all tablet or cell phone owners. This stylus ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrlscal on 12/10/2012

Perfect This capacitive Stylus Pen is working perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S3. It is thin and allow precise writting and drawing. I have already ordered a second one for my self after giving the first one as a gift. Very good price for this good product nothing to report after 2 weeks of usage. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshortnsweetna on 11/13/2012

Small, multifunctional, easy to use. Finally something that allows me to write on my iPhone just like I can on a piece of paper! Perfect! Now I can go to meetings with just one writing utensil that I can use both on my phone and on paper. Afraid that the stylus isn't going to last long because it appears ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavishkar on 11/07/2012

- easy to store/carry when not using it. - the stylus is really good and easy to use - works great on the ipad and no delay when you press the screen. - the pen is great but might be hard to get a replacement ink refill in your country. - the clip on the top of the pen is great if you want to hook it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections