Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoacapifi on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great! It can be used on capacitive or resistive mobiles, just need to turn the pen to change the type of screen you will use the pen. Besides of all, it can be used as a single pen (the resistive usage is from the real pen side) Cons:It seems to be a very fragi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrfields on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is elegant and professional, really well finished. Screen of my tablet works perfectly with this pen. As a pen, is light and easy to handle. Cons:It can be too short for some users as a pen, you should check the lenghts before buying this article. OtherThoughts:Mater... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBB7HUN on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I already own it half a year ago, and still works. I bought it for my iPad, but it works with all the capacitive touchscreen. It's really good for this price. The stylus is precise enough and durable as well. The whole pen is small, light and easy to carry. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrosa on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A cheap pen that does what its supposed to. Works good on my samsung mobile. Cons:Not really as precise as I would have wanted. Quality feels a bit weak but what can you expect for something this cheap. OtherThoughts:I liked the built in pen on my samsung galaxy note so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehn85 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+2 in 1: stylus and ballpoint pen. + Easy to store/carry when not using it. + The pen is great but might be hard to get a replacement ink refill in your country. + The building quality is really good for 2$ and the design is classy. + The clip on the top of the pen is gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsimkovic on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stylus with soft "head". Works fine with my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy SII). Stylus is precise and ease of use. The pen part works fine too. Cons:Nothing to report. After few weeks of using there is nothing wrong with this product. OtherThoughts:I highly recom... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrlscal on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect This capacitive Stylus Pen is working perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S3. It is thin and allow precise writting and drawing. I have already ordered a second one for my self after giving the first one as a gift. Very good price for this good product Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshortnsweetna on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, multifunctional, easy to use. Finally something that allows me to write on my iPhone just like I can on a piece of paper! Perfect! Now I can go to meetings with just one writing utensil that I can use both on my phone and on paper. Cons:Afraid that the stylus isn't... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavishkar on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to store/carry when not using it. - the stylus is really good and easy to use - works great on the ipad and no delay when you press the screen. - the pen is great but might be hard to get a replacement ink refill in your country. - the clip on the top of the pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseserji on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pluses certainly very beautiful handle heavy as though expensive! yes the special tip works it is possible to replace paste and to continue to work with it very useful if for you there is a tablet with the capacitor screen! Cons:The tip very soft it not an integ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections