DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + Red Laser Pointer - Silver (3 x AG3)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfosuna on 04/22/2014

easy to carry, excelent companion in presentations and useful in dark environments. I always use it in my advertising campaings presentations and whenever it turns out to say how much it costs, people always get surprised- The batteries are consumed easily and of course, the more you use it, the fastest it consumes... but you can always buy the batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyacono on 01/05/2014

I bought this item only because I thought that spending money on a stylus was kind of waste, but I still needed one. As far as styluses go, it works fine. It is easy to unscrew and change the batteries. The price was reasonable considering it has a light and and LED, too. The clip is also nice since it feels more secure when I leave it with my tablet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydp1510 on 06/12/2013

Received the item as described, it is very user friendly and I am able to use it for my different devices like Mobile, my TouchSmart. The best part is I dont see anymore finger prints on the screen The LED light is bright enough, but the laser light is not good and not powerful enough to point at a distance of even 10 feet even after changing the batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byksenchy on 05/22/2013

It's an aluminum pen with 3 in 1 functionality as along the function has a built in LED light and a laser diode (tough a weak one, didn't yet measure it's output power)... anyway forget about seeing the laser dot after 100m, but that's ok for showing something on a presentation slide or on blackboard... this is also an pros, as it can't damage your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychallen12 on 03/21/2013

It's pretty cheap batteries Included The flashlight and laser pointer function properly I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 and working properly Very practical as a graphic designer for sketching on the tablet The tip is fairly thick capacitive Overall I am very happy with this purchase In conclusion, if you are looking for a cheap capacitive pen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppolvorilla on 03/04/2013

With the new touch scrren it allways are dirty and you must be cleaning it constatly. With this Stylus you dont need touch the screen with your fingers. Add to this, it have red laser pointer and a led light. The pointer have nice distance of view for be and addon in a pen, more than 200 m. The Led light is for personal use, i use to move in my house ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdehler on 01/18/2013

I love this new little stylus. I got it primarily for the stylus but find the light to be a pretty cool addition and even the laser pointer. None Haven't had it long enough to see how long the battery lasts but they're standard LR41 button batteries. Those are cheap enough to replace (100 pack for $3.22 on this site) so this should last a while. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 01/17/2013

light sturdy with soft tip that touches the screen. it also has laser pointer and led light a bit pricey if you dont use the laser pointer and the led light, maybe they should make a version without this addition for people who generaly intend to use the peny only i have thick fingers so the touchscreen commands now are much more precise. also the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMackareno on 01/03/2013

It is working perfectly. Duration of battery seems to be OK. I'm using from 3 weeks and at the moment with original batteries.Cheaper compared with other that you can found in the market. ligth is enough to found something in one dark room. Laser is OK. I use like pointer in some trainings. Power of laser is enough. No thing special to remark. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHacmemet on 12/10/2012

It has a great Bright red laser It has a great Bright LED light It has a great design, very small The end of the stylus (the pointer), is too airy. I expected it to be more firm and not så flippy, floppy and empty-ish. Weighs a bit more than it looks like, (metal). As i wrote, it is small and fits nicely into your hands, but the thing that can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections