DX » Community » Reviews » Macro Extension Tube/Ring for Canon SLR/DSLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
Good value functional Great for starting Macro Very useful! great price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRob56 on 05/06/2015

I got this to use on my Canon 600D and it fitted great. I have had many successful macro shots with it and the quality of the tubes is good for the price. there is a little bit of movement in the fitting which you only notice with a long lens. Metal construction that is durable. a great way to No... Read more

Impression:Good value,Great for starting Macro;

0 0 0

• posted by9156563 on 04/13/2015

very useful tool at great price. easy to mount /dismount this tool is a real bargain

Impression:Very useful! great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byzaphodbeeblebox on 03/25/2015

Pros: Cheap entry into Macro photography, metal construction and usable with all of your existing lenses. Con: You lose auto focus and aperture control

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byedutomitao on 07/01/2013

Baixo custo // low cost Excelente resultado final // Excellent outcome Acabamento dos encaixes é ruim // The finish fittings bad Utilizei com minha lente Canon EF 75-300mm e o resultado foi excelente! Um equipamento similar original custaria mais de $100, e a conclusão a que cheguei que... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 04/16/2013

The price of this macro extension tube/ring is probably the best pro! It is made of metal. It isn't possible to use your autofocus when the macro extension tube, but when shooting macro photos i don't use the autofocus anyway. There were two scratches on one of the rings, but that does not affect... Read more

In combination with Eos 450D and 50mm Eos 450D and EF-S 18-135mm Eos 450D and EF-S 55-250mm Magnification banknote with 55-250mm lens

0 0 0

• posted byvesti on 03/04/2013

I thought that this Macro Extension Tube was made of plastic, but it is actually made of metal. Tube is very sturdy and building quality is very good considering the price Does not have electric connection, so the lens and camera can't communicate, but i totally understand it when you look at the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byschmidtj2 on 02/06/2013

Seems to be sturdy and well built overall. I haven't used them, but I think it will hold up nicely. metal on metal rubbing sound and feel as you screw them together- they are not difficult to put together and take apart, but it would be nice if they didn't do this. These can be used used in with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlemVolle on 02/03/2013

A cheap way to achieve great looking macro images without the need of an expensive macro lens. Solid build and convenient with the option to screw off the rings and adjust it's length. (tried out with 50mm f1.2, very narrow depth of field, but it looks great. As of now I don't have any. Further a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxluccianox on 01/13/2013

All metal, good quality, never jams. I achieved great photos using it. Its split in three extension tubes you can combine them as you wish for a different amount of magnification. Its very cheap. Obviously you lose your autofocus capability and if you dont own a full manual lens you also lose You... Read more

using extension tube 1 and 3

1 0 0

• posted byZsolt82 on 12/21/2012

The tubes are made of metal, so you don't have to worry about breaking them. Fitting the tubes is easy enough, so it can be done quite quickly. The packaging could have been better to be honest; the box is just big enough and it looked quite used and abused when I got it. But as I said the tubes... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere