Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedutomitao on 07/01/2013

Baixo custo // low cost Excelente resultado final // Excellent outcome Acabamento dos encaixes é ruim // The finish fittings bad Utilizei com minha lente Canon EF 75-300mm e o resultado foi excelente! Um equipamento similar original custaria mais de $100, e a conclusão a que cheguei é ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 04/16/2013

The price of this macro extension tube/ring is probably the best pro! It is made of metal. It isn't possible to use your autofocus when the macro extension tube, but when shooting macro photos i don't use the autofocus anyway. There were two scratches on one of the rings, but that does not affect the ... Read more

In combination with Eos 450D and 50mm Eos 450D and EF-S 18-135mm Eos 450D and EF-S 55-250mm Magnification banknote with 55-250mm lens

0 0 0

• posted byvesti on 03/04/2013

I thought that this Macro Extension Tube was made of plastic, but it is actually made of metal. Tube is very sturdy and building quality is very good considering the price Does not have electric connection, so the lens and camera can't communicate, but i totally understand it when you look at the price.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byschmidtj2 on 02/06/2013

Seems to be sturdy and well built overall. I haven't used them, but I think it will hold up nicely. metal on metal rubbing sound and feel as you screw them together- they are not difficult to put together and take apart, but it would be nice if they didn't do this. These can be used used in combination ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlemVolle on 02/03/2013

A cheap way to achieve great looking macro images without the need of an expensive macro lens. Solid build and convenient with the option to screw off the rings and adjust it's length. (tried out with 50mm f1.2, very narrow depth of field, but it looks great. As of now I don't have any. Further testing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxluccianox on 01/13/2013

All metal, good quality, never jams. I achieved great photos using it. Its split in three extension tubes you can combine them as you wish for a different amount of magnification. Its very cheap. Obviously you lose your autofocus capability and if you dont own a full manual lens you also lose your aperture ... Read more

using extension tube 1 and 3

1 0 0

• posted byZsolt82 on 12/21/2012

The tubes are made of metal, so you don't have to worry about breaking them. Fitting the tubes is easy enough, so it can be done quite quickly. The packaging could have been better to be honest; the box is just big enough and it looked quite used and abused when I got it. But as I said the tubes are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThunderjew on 04/24/2012

Really sturdy metal. The aluminium is perfect and has a nice grip to it. You should buy this if you wish to do cheap macro photography. One of the rings has a bit of a bad threading, so it's hard to make it fit 100% correct, but it's not a big deal when you think about the price, but it is a little annoyance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaydie on 11/21/2011

Good built, sturdy alloy metal. Opens the opportunity for amateurs with tight budget to explore macro photography. With this you can really get close to your subject and take the picture. It works perfectly with my 75-200mm lens. I prefer to use it with my 75-200mm because I don't need to get so close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTkmadbrain on 08/09/2011

- Very easy to use - Very cheap - This extension tube is great for its price. Words great with my Sigma 105mm macro lense, and help me get very close to insects and other objects. - Be careful when attaching this extension tube to your camera. If you screw it too tight onto your camerahood, it will be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections