* Very easy to use
* Cheap compared to other similar products
* Red point to indicate right orientation
* Lock mechanism to avoid accidental loosening of lens
* Built of metal * Sometimes it is difficult to disconnect two rings
* No support for auto-focus and auto-apperture (of course for this price)... Read more
Nicely built, full metal, with a nice and easy to use locking system, many magnification powers, and a decent price, this is perfect to discover macro, and maybe one day get a dedicated lens, who knows...? None If you want to go for this macro ring, you'll need to know a few things before:
- A ring like ... Read more
After making it fit it is working. Really bad fitting on the body: just doesn't fit! It is not just the coating, but you need to use a Dremel, a file or something like that to get some coating and material off on the body side. Buy something that fits! Maybe you can fit another adapter for example Canon-... Read more
* Cheap * Nice for macro * Set of 3 tubes * without contacts (yeah, there can't be contacts for that price, so it's not real cons) * hard to use (it's a little flimsy and hard to pull off mount adapter, if you use M42 screw lens with it) * weak trigger to bayonet mount If you want to try non-expensive ... Read more
- Only pros
- Good build quality. Made of metal
- Rings easily changable and fits into the camera body - No cons - This is the best choice for macro mode for this price.
- Better than macro filters, because there is no additional glass.
- Cheaper than macro lens, but results lower image quality.
- Your ... Read more
Cheap extension tubes for playing around with macro work. No glass to distort your image quality. Worked with my M42 to K mount adapter. I've seen others from China that were cheap looking. These ones seems to appear a little better built. Won't communicate with auto lenses. This doesn't bother me, as ... Read more
Its a better choice than macro filters, as it doesn't change your image, if you settle it right you can really make great macro photos with it actually it's impossible to screw the tube all the way in to the lens, although it does the job, and if used with careful you can work with it. As in any other ... Read more
The price is even cheaper than comparable do-it-yourself solutions. Very strong metal construction and the matte black finish matches black Pentax lenses and bodies from the 70s onward. I've successfully tested my set on several film bodies, my K100D and my K20 without any issues. Does not work well ... Read more
+ low price
+ made out of metal
+ three tubes yield six different combinations to fit your macro needs
+ extension tubes don't affect the image quality - the metal threads for attaching the tubes and mounts make a grating noise when screwed
- the camera body mount does not fit so well, it only turns ... Read more
- they are great for macro/close-up photography
- they are built from metal
- you get three tubes, a body mount tube and a lens mount tube, to assemble into various combinations - the metal used in the mount mechanism, has some rust/dirt on it
- Fitting the tubes to my Pentax K10D body is a bit thight.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.