DX » Community » Reviews » Aquarium Fish Tank Air Pump Oxygen Air Bubble Tube (30CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkakl on 04/19/2014

It's cheap and it does what it supposed to do. The whole thing is very flexible, so you can make it whatever shape you like. Bubble holes all around the tube, covers a good range of area. You can't really complain at this price. The only cons I could think of is that it does have a rubbery smell Different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorkarpil on 04/08/2014

Its the first time i use air tube in addition to air stones i have used before and it does the job great. Has inner metal line so it can be shaped in virtually any shape you want. Doesnt come up because it is heavy enough to hold its own weight+ the air. The air holes may grow bigger with time. The water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkatje on 12/17/2013

this product is very cheap and works great. it gives a very nice effect in my fish tanks. money well spend if you ask me. After a while, the wholes get a little bit bigger but that's not really a big con. Other than that, I can't really think of any none that I can think of right now. I now have 3 of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEEROCHA on 05/19/2013

Excellent quality material. A pity not to have served for submerged filters. It is not to submerged filters, since they turn out aqua. Only serves to pump fresh air without water. Thus, it should be really beautiful. This information could be included in the product description on DX. But for those who ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySim87 on 12/19/2012

Easy to install. The bubble curtain is evenly distributed over the entire length of the wand. After a while the bubble holes increase in size and the bubbles become larger and can cause violent streams on the surface water. The wand is not very heavy and you might need a little rock or similar to weigh ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections