Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoctavianbabusi on 07/22/2013

Very cheap, very useful for macro pictures you have to remove a little screw from inside a ring...it is the risk to remain inside and than can't remove the ring from the body. You need more light to shoot with that and you need to use a tripod if you want to use all three rings.. You need more light to shoot with that and you need to use a tripod if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahmadissa on 05/05/2013

this item (Macro Extension Tube) is really useful and nice to use, I know it might not give same result what you expect, but comparing to the cheap price it is very good. Cheap quality but comparing to the price it is ok... check youtube before fix it to your dslr camera to avoid breaking your lens usefull Please if you are first time to use it then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnykid on 01/03/2013

small / compact / lightweight / splittable / great quality / good looking / great for doing macro pictures / easy to mount on and dismount / simple for use. price - its just a bit higher than it should be... thats just by my opinion, otherwise i do not underestimate the quality of the product. I'm using it for few days now and i can say that I'm really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychis3en on 12/26/2012

Its build is very tough. Like aluminum but way tougher. Im not so sure about how to use it yet so i cant really say what it does and how good it is. But judging from how i got it and how it works, i think its a good buy. The screw to attach it to a lens is abit loose. Not so sure about others, but i dont think there is any. Good buy for a good price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukebrsp on 11/03/2012

Price Ease to use Does what is intend to do For the price and for the application I think there is no cons. Maybe it could be a little cheaper as is very simple product. The ones are buying should know that will have to focus on the smallest aperture of the lens if the lens doesn't have aperture control and focus will be manual in any case. I recommend.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrahmath11 on 10/20/2012

Very Good price. Quality is good enough in comparison to the price. Output is really good. Loving the depth of field of my pictures after using it. The best part I can control the zoom. I am planning to go for the auto focus one. The packaging quality is not good enough. When I opened the box it seems little risky. Could have been damaged while shipping.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglaucioguerra on 10/07/2012

Cheap, works great with my Nikon D-3100. Best result taking food photos. I need to adjust my lens before use this. If you don't see nothing, open the aperture and test again. I don't like the screw, sometimes it stuck and I do a slight force to put in place. Good to take food photos (that is my objective). I don't have opportunity to take other kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamojesus on 09/13/2012

In resume is good.... Good construction and works great.... It has a good build, seems to be durable. After awhile you conseguirar easily fit the extension... Very good price. This one in Brazil is much more expensive... Dont work with the 18-55mm KIT lenses... The joints are not perfect, but they work.... In a very basic way, departs the sensor lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaMiHaZe on 07/06/2012

Cheap. Relatively easy to understand and use. Customizable (in the way that there are different "modes". Eject-button/pin not problem-free. You can only use it for optics with manual focus. This macro-adapter will let you have some extreme macro shots, but the depth of field wil be quite narrow, and makes the blender not able to have a deep picture.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfra1 on 10/12/2011

-Great inexpensive way of turning your older lens into a macro lens -Went on and off without a hitch on my D7000 -Offers a significant increase in focal length with your current lens -You MUST have a lens with an aperture ring (older lenses) -A caveat with this technique of creating a macro lens is you lose light -- not sure how much but I'm reading ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections