Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDommis84 on 06/18/2016

Good quality for good price. Easy and simple to use. Good impression from first photos.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byydcohen on 06/02/2016

These tubes have got to be the best solution for macro photography for the price. They are certainly better if you cant afford a purpose built macro lens. Just take a normal lens, affix them to the tubes and the tubes to your camera and voila! you have a macro lens. The tubes are sturdy, they fit... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhuggallo on 02/15/2016

Pros: Good quality on construction. Cons: No way to change the aperture on lens AF-S.

Impression:good,Good mechanically quality;

0 0 0

• posted byRoysanII on 01/05/2016

A very nice, mechanically well done product. This unit can not be used with DX lenses, but only with Ai and AIS lenses with modern Digital cameras. The bayonet couplings for NIKON F is good and usable for optical experiments.

Impression:Good mechanically quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9617632 on 09/11/2015

Lightweight, comfortable, practical. The only drawback is that I find the light, but can be compensated for with speed. The problem with the brightness does not come from Macro Extension Tube, and on the lens. At least in my case. When you tear down the lens aperture closes automatically, which I... Read more

Doing a good job for the price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMuratArtan on 12/10/2014

I used for macro photography, it works but you can focus just little part of your object

Impression:Cheap and Useful;

1 0 0

• posted byoctavianbabusi on 07/22/2013

Very cheap, very useful for macro pictures you have to remove a little screw from inside a ring...it is the risk to remain inside and than can't remove the ring from the body. You need more light to shoot with that and you need to use a tripod if you want to use all three rings.. You need more to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmadissa on 05/05/2013

this item (Macro Extension Tube) is really useful and nice to use, I know it might not give same result what you expect, but comparing to the cheap price it is very good. Cheap quality but comparing to the price it is ok... check youtube before fix it to your dslr camera to avoid breaking your if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnykid on 01/03/2013

small / compact / lightweight / splittable / great quality / good looking / great for doing macro pictures / easy to mount on and dismount / simple for use. price - its just a bit higher than it should be... thats just by my opinion, otherwise i do not underestimate the quality of the product. it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychis3en on 12/26/2012

Its build is very tough. Like aluminum but way tougher. Im not so sure about how to use it yet so i cant really say what it does and how good it is. But judging from how i got it and how it works, i think its a good buy. The screw to attach it to a lens is abit loose. Not so sure about others, i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere