DX » Community » Reviews » Macro Extension Tube / Ring for Nikon SLR / DSLR Cameras - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap and Useful Good mechanically quality Quality price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychukidoll on 01/30/2017

Impression:good,Cheap and Useful,Quality price;

Good relationship quality/price! Usefull. Cumple su función perfectamente y vale la pena el precio.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrifu on 12/29/2016

Impression:good,Cheap and Useful,Good mechanically quality;

Product good, works well, as announced

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10372587 on 08/09/2016

Impression:good,Cheap and Useful,Good mechanically quality;

Pros: very simpl quality bild Cons: need a lens with aperture ring

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDommis84 on 06/18/2016

Impression:good;

Good quality for good price. Easy and simple to use. Good impression from first photos.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byydcohen on 06/02/2016

Impression:good,Cheap and Useful;

These tubes have got to be the best solution for macro photography for the price. They are certainly better if you cant afford a purpose built macro lens. Just take a normal lens, affix them to the tubes and the tubes to your camera and voila! you have a macro lens. The tubes are sturdy, they fit... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhuggallo on 02/15/2016

Impression:good,Good mechanically quality;

Pros: Good quality on construction. Cons: No way to change the aperture on lens AF-S.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRoysanII on 01/05/2016

Impression:Good mechanically quality;

A very nice, mechanically well done product. This unit can not be used with DX lenses, but only with Ai and AIS lenses with modern Digital cameras. The bayonet couplings for NIKON F is good and usable for optical experiments.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9617632 on 09/11/2015

Impression:good;

Lightweight, comfortable, practical. The only drawback is that I find the light, but can be compensated for with speed. The problem with the brightness does not come from Macro Extension Tube, and on the lens. At least in my case. When you tear down the lens aperture closes automatically, which I... Read more

Doing a good job for the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMuratArtan on 12/10/2014

Impression:Cheap and Useful;

I used for macro photography, it works but you can focus just little part of your object

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoctavianbabusi on 07/22/2013

Very cheap, very useful for macro pictures you have to remove a little screw from inside a ring...it is the risk to remain inside and than can't remove the ring from the body. You need more light to shoot with that and you need to use a tripod if you want to use all three rings.. You need more to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere