DX » Community » Reviews » Multi Scarf Headwear Neck Bandana Warmer Mask(Grey and Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 04/29/2013

Nice scarf, keeps neck and face warm. Styling is casual, no skull pattern on it. Can be worn under the coat. Loose threads covering the scarf sticks on the velcro of my jacket. These llose threads seem to be destined to be teared off when removing. No further thoughts, nice scarf for that price. Prices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeekstah on 11/28/2012

- Camouflage pattern is really good and helps you hide from what you're hunting. - Warm, but also doesnt overheat you when you're wandering around in the field. As another review mentioned, it does have a seam running down one of the sides. But this doesn't particularly detriment from the overral product.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykapgankagan on 11/11/2012

It's cheap because its made of polyester. easy to use, just wear it. it looks cool and different then the other usual scarfs. its not seamless as they mention in the products. overwiev section. a little tight for my neck (a thick one i have). but its ok, its not strangling. i will only use it as a scarf.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections