DX » Community » Reviews » Multi Scarf Headwear Neck Bandana Warmer Mask(Green and blue)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorholot on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely good fabric. Colors are fantastic even better than i n picture. You can use this "scarf" i almost any way you want. Price is excellent, variety of colors is also nice. Extra elastic. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Maybe 2 different sizes for this product wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoon89 on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:multiple uses - price economy Cons:not any OtherThoughts:not any Bottomline:I am Italian, I managed to find this item only qeusto site, the price is super cheap and the material is excellent. It washes and dries fast soon, I can not do more for less. Great object to be us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosart26 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The scarf is large enough to use it in all the ways that the label propose. It is very elastic, so works great to use it as scarf or head band. Looks nice, great color (excatly the same that pictures) and design. The fabric in thin, but thermal and lets humidity... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections