DX » Community » Reviews » All Seasons Multi-functional Head Wear(Grey)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Great! Comfortable Great item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

Nice piece of cloth doing what it is expected to do. I usually use it on my neck or to cover my head during outdoor activities. It protects the sweaty skin from wind as well as balance the moisture of the skin. For the price, it is excellent.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

very cheap, compactable, light and useful piece the fabric feels very confortable on the skin (although it's not absorbent) it also lets the skin breath (which make it work both on hot or cold weather) I use it mainly around my neck and as a headband and it works perfeclty it's not very warm The... Read more

Impression:versatile;

0 0 0

• posted byrices on 01/29/2015

I loved this, and it is better then a scarf. If you are outdoors in the winter, you NEED one of these. It keeps you so much warmer. You lose alot of heat from your head and neck area. This will help it cover it up some.

Impression:so warm;

0 0 0

• posted byMSushi338 on 10/20/2014

Pros: For the price, it's pretty cool. The material is really soft and there's no seams or anything that might imprint on your face. Cons: The material is pretty thin. The edges are also bare (just a straight cut from the rest of the material). I'm worried the edges may fray or the material may a... Read more

Impression:Quality for the price you pay;

0 0 0

• posted bylbishop on 10/14/2014

Use these whilst motorbiking, even though they are thin in winter i just use 2. Also used as neckwarmer and hat whilst skiing. Thin but ok with other garments in cold weather.

Impression:Good and light.;

0 0 0

• posted byandyxedos on 04/07/2015

really nice warm item. basically similar to another well known branded head scarf but at a fraction of the cost! a lot cheaper made though.. the edges were already starting to frey when i received it!

Impression:Great item;

0 0 0

• posted byfzrob on 10/05/2014

Comfortable scarf. I use it for motorcycling. Thin, no problem to wear it under my helmet. Breaks the wind quite good. Not suitable for really cold riding.

Impression:nice,Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byalanmelo123 on 09/29/2014

good impression lets see how does it goes after use. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byslaweek on 09/19/2014

Использую как маску от пыли при езде на велосипеде. Также можно использовать как повязку на голову или вместо шарфа зимой. Плюсы: 1000 применений на все случаи жизни, ткань растягивается в два раза и отлично принимает первоначальное состояние. Минусы: края не обработаны, а просто отрезаны. Но на... Read more

Impression:Отличная вещь за такую ​​цену;

0 0 0

• posted byWayhe on 09/01/2014

Pros: Soft material, simple yet nice color. Used it for hiking and running. Can be used as a hand accessory (hipster feel). Cons: Can't think of any on the product but the delivery was relatively slow. To play safe, please allow 3 weeks for delivery (starting from the order date).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere