DX » Community » Reviews » All seasons multi-functional headwear(Grey)
  • 5 star 22 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomKus on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable neck gear ideal for outdoor activities in the winter and summer time. Its 100% microfiber polyester and 100% seamless which is really great. Also it keeps your head warm in the rainy and foggy weather. Cons:My beard seems to raffle the scarf a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy and multipurpose. I use mine as an earwarmer for under my bicycle helmet. It cuts down on the wind chilling my ears, but doesn't cut out sound. Also handy as an emergency hat, or a second liner under a woolly hat. Can use a second one as a scarf at the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrossbeat on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Affordable, cheap, compact, good elasticity, various uses, long, warm, thin, material is soft and pretty good quality. Cons:The ends look like it was just cut off of a roll, like if you cut some fabric without hemming/sewing the material afterwards. This is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuddhaHat on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super light and small, crams easily in the back pocket of a cycling jersey. Great windstopper for your face on cold morning or evening rides, it stops you getting a sore nose and ears from really cold conditions, and also stops wind noise on really windy days... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAarhus88 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very nice multifunction seamless head wear. You can also put it around arms, legs and hair if you for any reason would want to do so. The material is soft and nice. It doesn't itch and feels comfortable wearing. Cons:The trouble with this little gadget... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobbertNoteboom on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine, very nice for using while fishing on very sunny days. No more over tanning of the neck. Similar products in sports shops cost way more than this one, and it fulfills the same purpose. For me this is an outcome, very happy with the product. Cons:none, maybe t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaviac on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Performs may functions, -Very thin and light weight. -Keeps you warm in cooler weather. -Also useful to prevent bug bites -use around your neck. -fold over and put over eyes as a sleeping mask. -double wrap around wrist to keep sweat from running down into han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjahippie on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Amazing works like a charm sleep with it every night keeps my dreads nice and tidy :D Buying a few more very soon, Cost like 10/20 nzd over here in new zealand so super supper cheap. Cons:None what so ever. OtherThoughts:Would be amazing if they started making... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the fabric feels very good, you can really use it in summer, winter, fall or spring - it doesn't have any seam so you will not get uncomfortable - you can wash it, iron it etc. convenient and easy to use Cons:none i can think of. the price is very good as well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBas2ct on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This scarf will protect your neck from wind. Also very useful in trapping heat close to the body. Different configurations possible to protect head as well. Cons:Slightly wide for my taste. Could be smaller in diameter. The better the fit, the better the perfo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections