There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Better than expected

posted by craigvolpe on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's pretty cool how versatile this thing is. I use it as a neck warmer when camping, face mask (to keep bugs out of my mouth) when bicycling, a beanie or ear warmer when it's cold, a scarf as a fashion accessory, and a blind fold when sleeping on planes. For traveling or backpacking it's great how light, compressible, and not water absorbing it is. The material is nice and soft and doesn't have and unfinished edges.

Cons:

I'd say the biggest con is the instructions it comes with aren't very clear. I found some videos on youtube showing me a bunch of uses for these.

Also, this might or might not be a con for you, but my girlfriend thinks I look like a hipster when I wear it loose around my neck like a scarf. She really hates it!

OtherThoughts:

I really like this grey color. I've since ordered a few more in other colors but they all look kind of cheap and not something I would want to wear in public (the green is like a christmas green for example).

Bottomline:

I think this thing is awesome for backpacking or traveling, and I think it can even be a kind of nice fashion accessory.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections