DX » Community » Reviews » All seasons Multi-functional Headwear (Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 04/05/2013

For all those who love to use a Buff, this is a near-perfect replacement at 1/10 of the cost. They doesn't seem to lose their colour over time, which is a bonus The elasticity will not survice as long as in the more expensive, but the price being 1/10th of them makes this very affordable. These are nearly as good as the original and comes in a multitude ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprolcam on 01/21/2013

It is long, light, tight enough, comfortable, nice colour (blueish-green). It is a very thin fabric, and it gets charged with electrostatic energy quite easily. The instructions for use come printed on the plastic transparent bag on with it is packed, and this makes it very difficult to see the explanations, or to keep them for future checks. Other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycentvrion on 11/19/2012

Once folded is very light and compact. Is very useful for summer mountaineering (or other outdoor activities) with medium to high temperatures, specially against wind. It's not warm at all. Wind protection is not great but still sufficient. Edges are not refined. The tissue feels good on skin and the elasticity seems to last. Is a bit too large to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoon89 on 10/23/2012

multiple uses - price economy Not any Not any I am Italian, I managed to find this item only qeusto site, the price is super cheap and the material is excellent. It washes and dries fast soon, I can not do more for less. Great object to be used in all modes, both for cold and for sport, ideal for scooter or gym or beach. Beautiful to look at and very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKastgrus on 08/04/2012

Looks good and great material to use for this kind of prdukt. Neutral color works for both men and women. works both summertime (at cold nights) aswell as winter (wormer days). The qualety does not look like the best wont hold for verry long i gues. verry tinn wont work if its winter and verry cold outdoor. On a wormer winter day it will work fine. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections