DX » Community » Reviews » 200W 110V-AC 3-Socket Car Power Inverter Power Bar with USB Port
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

i use this daily to charge my phone, my mp3 player and even my laptop. the longer cord means i can plug it in to the lower 12 volt outlet in my SUV and have it on the passenger seat or i can plug it in to the main outlet and not have it in my way all the time. having the additional 12 volt plug on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysta9092 on 01/24/2009

This is really a great purchase. I order from this site a lot, but this is one thing I'm genuinely pleased with and have zero complaints over. I ordered it to use in my truck, and it works like a charm. I have my DC hooked straight to my battery line, so it can run while the truck isn't on (for charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioM2 on 10/29/2008

Easy to use. Only turn it on when needed. Its 12V output always on, so you can mantain it connected all the time on car 12V output It cames with convinent USB power port. It is possible to fix it using a velcro tape. Price is very good for a 150W inverter. The fan makes some noise but it not a problem,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections