DX » Community » Reviews » All seasons Multi-functional Headwear(Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKwabbernoo on 07/08/2014

Does the job for a nice price. There are tons of videos on youtube wich show the numerous of options such a scarf/bandana offers. These offer the same options as a real buff does. Material may be not as durable, it's a bit thin. And I'am not sure about the isolation and such in comparison with a real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychildeh on 09/12/2013

Good material, & also very comfortable. It can be really practical when sport climbing out there, because it keeps your hair out of your face or if you put it over your neck it stays warm. Good shape and size. No cons, really. We both got one w my sister and we both love it! Two different colours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbe27 on 08/15/2013

+ It stretches + It's Green + It's Long + It can be worn in a lot of different ways - It is not the same shade of green like advertised - On the package it shows the different ways you can wear this headwear, but one of them, the "Pirate" I couldn't get how to do. When I saw it on the website ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxluucia on 04/14/2013

Good material and confortable. It can be really practical when riding a bike, because it can keeps your hair out of your face or if you put it over your neck it stays warm. Good shape and size. It came as the same colour of the picture (green). I don't think that it can have a cons, maybe de fabric could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHrafnahnef on 04/05/2013

For all those who love to use a Buff, this is a near-perfect replacement at 1/10 of the cost. They doesn't seem to lose their colour over time, which is a bonus. The elasticity of the fabric is not as durable as the original buffs, which means you may have to buy more of these "pirated" buffs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexildo on 02/05/2013

My wife just love this stuff. It came well packed and clean (just in case we wash it before use). It is green :) She just found out a couple new ways to use it, despite in the package there are more than a dozen ways you can use it. It is a pity we cannot pick the colour. They could make this in more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Nice scarf. Good shape and size. Compared to original "BUFF" it has the same size. The fabric is good, strong and suuuper smooth. Its really elastic. The color it came was great (BUT DIFFERENT THAN ADVERTISED) Well, the only con is it came in other color than the photo. NICE!!!!!!!!! The best ... Read more

Nice scarf nice scarf

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections