Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycpurple on 08/13/2013

It´s very tought and resistant. Beautiful color and design. The case fits the kindle perfectly. The quaility is good. The case is lightweight. Cheaper that in your local store. If you stain it, the stains are difficult to erase. I buy two, one for my mother and my sister and they really love it. They already have one but it was broken and this ... Read more

Purple case
    0 0
  • posted bycvillarejo on 04/04/2013

This case has a very good quality, useful and practic, also cheap and has no difference with the others more expensive than this. It fits perfect with my Kindle 4, i bought 3 of them and all of them are simply perfect!!! This product has no cons. The only thing to tell is that the case smells like plastic very strong but in 4 or 5 days it's ok, it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharang on 11/20/2012

- It's very nice, leather has a nice feel. It doesn't look cheap. - Quality seems to be okay, corners are still the same as they were when Kindle arrived even though I've been carrying it in a rucksack. - Magnet is very strong. - Straps easily hold Kindle in place. - When you read a strap with a magnet for closing the case can be in a way. Good for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections