DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Stainless Steel Multifunction Screwdriver Keychain
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNishant123 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful keychain with various functions. Fits in the pocket very well. Extremely cheap product. Works very well. The build quality of the keychain is also very good. Cons:I found none. The only con that I found of the product it took months to reach me. OtherThoughts:I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogerMeira on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a simple product, really small, portable and fit perfectly on little screws of glasses or cellphones. The screwdriver also worked with the screws of a vga fan, helping to fix it and it works with screws which other larger screwdrivers does not work. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnifemaredk on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With this super Tool by my hand, i can screw all day long. It has good durability and i use it everyday as an on-site supporter. The design is great, you can get a good grip on it. Works better than my normal screwdriver Cons:I only have one of them at the momen... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysunofsparda on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:much smaller than the image... so, i thought, that it will be big Cons:much smaller than the image... qweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqwe OtherThoughts:much smaller than the image..qweqwe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeMail on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful for glasses owner. hex socket fits my glasses prefectly. Every day on my keychain. It's goot to have small precision screwdrivers with you. Cons:You can repair your glasses with it, but it is not for dismantling your computer. Tricky grip, specialy... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydendalton on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Like you would expect when you buy something. Just like in the picture, although it is even smaller as i thought it would be! You could definitely say that's a pro. +Easy assemble and disasssemble, comes in handy when you quickly wan't to use the screwdriver an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its small - Its cheap - It fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere Cons:It is small and fragile, sometimes you would need something strongest for unscrewing It has 2 rubber pieces that could fell easily without noticing it (I've lost them) It could be handly t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySlabev on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am a person who ware glasses so this key chain was a "revelation" for me. It's does the thing which is made for. I wear it with me all the time. The quality of material is excellent. I just can figure out what is the purpose of the lover part of th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEddiekiller on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's always good to have precision screwdriver at hand, and as it's in your keychain... VOALÁ! :D Cons:The structure of the screwdrivers is good, but if you a little force one of the sides, you'll probally make it slip inside of the sctructure and you'll... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavdad on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well, this fits right in my puck, next ti my multitool and flashlight. this is a handy thing to have on the roadm, when dealing with small parts. Cons:the chain, and ring are weak, ugly and annoying. I'd repleace it with a sling or a cord soon. I thought it will break b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections