DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Stainless Steel Multifunction Screwdriver Keychain
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNishant123 on 04/22/2014

Useful keychain with various functions. Fits in the pocket very well. Extremely cheap product. Works very well. The build quality of the keychain is also very good. I found none. The only con that I found of the product it took months to reach me. I would recommend everyone to buy this product. You can use it or give it to somebody as a gift. I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafklj on 02/21/2014

It's very small, has a simple design and style, and the key chain concept is novel. It's only textured (knurling) on one of the three parts which would be held. This isn't a big deal for me, but it would have been nice if more of it was knurled to make it more obvious where I should be holding it to open it up. Pretty simple idea. I only wanted this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenny274 on 01/18/2014

Realmente é menor do que eu esperava mas é muito útil para pequenos parafusos e para levar sempre consigo. além de ser pequeno, é muito fácil obter precisão. não escorrega facilmente das mãos e pode-se tirar o parafuso mais apertado que seja. é muito pequeno, por isso deve-se ter muito cuidado para n&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBornogo on 12/29/2013

Its good, small and does the works when you need it. don't expect to do the work with bigger screws but with smalls does the works perfectly. durable and convenient product. a little hard to use when you have them on your keys or somewhere where u can't remove the chain, its seems a little weak but does the works. Good product and convenient to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavdad on 11/10/2013

loved this item! posted a review on my first "mini stainless steel multifunction screwdriver keychain". loved it! after a few mounthes of use, it got lost by some stupid drummer. got another 2 this time one of them got briken really fast. on a very simple use. just the flat screwdriver head got twisted with regolar use and broke. the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitkotraj on 10/01/2013

I've used this product a lot, and it came handy a lot of times.. you think it wont come handy that much, but it will. i thought the same. its nice to have little screwdriver in your pocket everywhere you go. I could unscrew every little part of an iphone 3gs with this little really cheap screwdriver, i once was in another country and pin from my suitcase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogerMeira on 09/14/2013

It is a simple product, really small, portable and fit perfectly on little screws of glasses or cellphones. The screwdriver also worked with the screws of a vga fan, helping to fix it and it works with screws which other larger screwdrivers does not work. The material of the product looks very good. Really usefull. None. Works perfectly The screwdriver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaseglab on 08/06/2013

Simple, no secrets. Good material. It's suitable only for glasses and tiny screws. You can carry it with any key holder or just keep it at home. It's thin, it could make holes in your pocket. If you need good strength to screw/unscrew, you may not succeed with this item, since your fingers can't actually grab it in a robust way. I thought it would actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrAtomBell on 07/28/2013

-Good for eyeglasses -Good for taking apart small gadgets -Good for taking apart expensive electronics such as an Apple iPod if you want to -Good for Tech Deck Fingerboards if you like those -Mine came off of the thing and I lost it in my pocket for a while. I found it eventually but keep this thing screwed on tight or it might come falling out. It'... Read more

closeup of the phillips head closeup of the flathead side closeup of the wrench
    0 0
  • posted byQueenBathMorda on 07/26/2013

Works great. As advertised. Great to loosening or tightening all those little screws we have in our lives. Glasses, remotes, gadgets etc. Has the keychain attachment to help keep you from losing it. It is a very small handle so it's harder to operate for people with larger hands. But you don't really use this for any big jobs anyway. I have already ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections