DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Shoulder L+R Buttons for PSP Slim/2000 (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjojopatou on 06/12/2010

-Easy to install -Made my psp look brand new again -Good quality Clear and Hard plastic. -The Letters are engraved not printed :) ! -Too expensive it should be under $2 seriously. -The letters L and R are Bigger than the original ones, but not a big deal... Does not come with instructions for the noobs But whatever you can find a tutorial on the net ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywossen on 08/28/2008

Very very good looks and feels like the original psp left and right triggers. it even says which one which ( under the trigger it says left or right ) Nothing but a con for the site is the 500 characters >.< Buy it if you broke your left and right triggers. 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj5c077 on 06/24/2008

perfect replacement buttons for my psp slim and cheap. they work great and are exactly like the originals. fairly easy to install but i got a lot of dust inside mine now since i had to open my psp cant think of any. these buttons are perfectly like the originals it seems to me. no cons here. these buttons will work great if you like me were careless ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections