DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Shoulder L+R Buttons for PSP Slim/2000 (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjojopatou on 06/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to install -Made my psp look brand new again -Good quality Clear and Hard plastic. -The Letters are engraved not printed :) ! Cons:-Too expensive it should be under $2 seriously. -The letters L and R are Bigger than the original ones, but not a big deal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywossen on 08/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very very good looks and feels like the original psp left and right triggers. it even says which one which ( under the trigger it says left or right ) Cons:Nothing but a con for the site is the 500 characters >.< OtherThoughts:Buy it if you broke your left... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj5c077 on 06/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:perfect replacement buttons for my psp slim and cheap. they work great and are exactly like the originals. fairly easy to install but i got a lot of dust inside mine now since i had to open my psp Cons:cant think of any. these buttons are perfectly like the or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections