DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-on UV Protection Polarized Attachment Sunglasses - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRAlexandr on 12/28/2012

They really work! driving on the highway at night with these pads on glasses - even the high beam does not blind! although third machines even dipped is not adjusted and shines in his eyes. cheap homemade xenon also not blind to these plates. I know whereof I speak - to 3 months a year we go to the darkness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVinilostore on 12/13/2012

It came in an excellent plastic protection case.They are polarized, and to probe it has figure tester. The lenses are nylon double protected , so after firts use you need to take them out. The attachment device is quite good. The lense seems to be scratch resistant. There was a medium piece of clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViTdx on 11/04/2012

Lens protected by film both sides! Compact box. Realy Polarized - diagonal, 45 degrees. Small inconspicuous mounting. I think over time you will get used. a little big for my glasses IMPORTANT! Remove the protective film from both sides of each lens! At first I did not notice the protective film from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections