DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V)
  • 5 star 202 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Works exactly as advertised. Puts the PSP into service mode so you can install custom firmware or official firmware to unbrick your device or enable the use of homebrew. Doesn't hold a charge for very long. I guess it doesn't matter much though because it really isn't intended to be used as a normal battery, although it can be if you need one in a pinch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeanutsrule on 10/14/2013

The battery comes charged slightly from receiving it in, works in all versions of the PSP besides the Go. For the slim you might have to hold it into the back, but the tool does a very good job of holding itself in there. Once slipping the battery in the device will go into a dev mode for which you can use to put custom firmware onto it. There are absolutely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentin26 on 09/18/2013

Cheap battery! It was very helpfull because my PSP was broken when i installed the 5.50 GEN D3 Custom Firmware on my PSP with a magic stick. None. This product is just perfect and fits perfectly with my PSPs 1000 (fat). I was lucky when i found this battery at this price. I didn't find a pandora battery less than 15€ but here comes DX ! I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygegaarnold on 08/14/2013

This is a unique adquisition if you want to revamp your bricked PSP. This was purchase intended to be used with a PSP 1000 actually it works! If you got a bricked PSP and you need to bring it to life, this is the item you need! not at all, just wait until the unit arrives. The materials looks cheap but this is a few-using item you need just in case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrentgh45 on 04/12/2013

Cheap battery! It was very helpfull because my PSP was broken when i tried to install Custom Firmware on my PSP. With this battery I have fixed my PSP! You can use this battery for fixing any error on the psp. Its very easy to use! none I was lucky when i found this battery. I searched all over the web to find such a battery and finally i found one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

Fine Built Quality. Doesn't really matters since you only need it for a short time. -Works as it should. -Is perfectly shaped for a PSP Fat (1000). Like the original battery, you can just put the cap on while downgrading/unbricking. You have to push the battery in very good or it might fall out. Especially the connector on the top needs to be pushed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVindexaoen on 02/14/2013

~Works as intended! ~Authentic Pandora Battery. ~Best price online for a new version of this Battery; only $4.99 and with free shipping. None whatsoever! Perhaps the packaging could have been slightly better to accommodate for a fragile item. I got a little anxious for it to get to my location, and was starting to think it'd never get here, but once ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrigusoris on 02/01/2013

Great price. Seems to hold a fair charge. Has flashed about 4 PSP's for me so far and no issues at all. Feels very light, don't know how well it would be build. Seems to get much warmer much quicker than any other battery I've tried, including my home made slim Pandora battery, don't know if it's a huge issue but I wouldn't leave it in a PSP for any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForsakenFantasy on 02/01/2013

it's a great device for hacking and un-bricking your bricked psp. it's also a very good thing to have around if you update the psp yourself and your scared of bricking it. it's the same price as the Pandora's on site. would of like to have it a little less then the site but it's still a good price its great a product. you still need a magic gate memory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperDaveLoves on 10/03/2012

If you know what you are doing this unit combined with a Magic stick can certainly fix your PSP issues; it worked like a charm for me and brought a bricked PSP back to life. A quality product. There is a better unit for sale that has a switch and lights; this is not that unit as I thought it was going to be. This can never be used as a replacement battery ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections