DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V)
  • 5 star 187 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works exactly as advertised. Puts the PSP into service mode so you can install custom firmware or official firmware to unbrick your device or enable the use of homebrew. Cons:Doesn't hold a charge for very long. I guess it doesn't matter much though because it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeanutsrule on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery comes charged slightly from receiving it in, works in all versions of the PSP besides the Go. For the slim you might have to hold it into the back, but the tool does a very good job of holding itself in there. Once slipping the battery in the devic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrentgh45 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap battery! It was very helpfull because my PSP was broken when i tried to install Custom Firmware on my PSP. With this battery I have fixed my PSP! You can use this battery for fixing any error on the psp. Its very easy to use! Cons:none OtherThoughts:I wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fine Built Quality. Doesn't really matters since you only need it for a short time. -Works as it should. -Is perfectly shaped for a PSP Fat (1000). Like the original battery, you can just put the cap on while downgrading/unbricking. Cons:You have to push the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVindexaoen on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:~Works as intended! ~Authentic Pandora Battery. ~Best price online for a new version of this Battery; only $4.99 and with free shipping. Cons:None whatsoever! OtherThoughts:Perhaps the packaging could have been slightly better to accommodate for a fragile item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrigusoris on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Seems to hold a fair charge. Has flashed about 4 PSP's for me so far and no issues at all. Cons:Feels very light, don't know how well it would be build. Seems to get much warmer much quicker than any other battery I've tried, including my home mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForsakenFantasy on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it's a great device for hacking and un-bricking your bricked psp. it's also a very good thing to have around if you update the psp yourself and your scared of bricking it. Cons:it's the same price as the Pandora's on site. would of like to have it a little less... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperDaveLoves on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you know what you are doing this unit combined with a Magic stick can certainly fix your PSP issues; it worked like a charm for me and brought a bricked PSP back to life. A quality product. Cons:There is a better unit for sale that has a switch and lights;... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvullacapulla72 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install, lightweight, solid material, excellent price. Great value and brought my dead console back! Cons:I can't think of any. I am very satisfied with this product. OtherThoughts:My firmware flash went wrong and I ended with a bricked PSP 1000 consol... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylodhiayaz on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily downgrade OLD PSPs (1000s-2000s) and install custom firmware. A good tool for programmers. Cons:If you don't know, This requires a MMS or MAGIC MEMORY STICK to work. For that you need to have an original Sony memory stick 4GB or less (nothing more). The... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections