DX » Community » Reviews » Magpul MOE Nylon Trigger Guard for M4 / M16 Platform - Dark Earth
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmerican72 on 02/06/2013

Fits your standard AR pattern Rifle Works great. Color is good. Comes with allen head screw and standard roll pin for fitment to your rifle. This will work just fine for your standard AR rifle, no fitment issues what so ever. This is not really a high stress area of the firearm, so this should work just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPugsleyAdams on 02/03/2013

This product is great for the price and build quality! I had to put some rubber shims in when I installed it, but it's not a product problem as I bought it for my aeg when it's actually made for a gbbr, I new when I ordered it though! Color is pretty accurate and goes good with all the other Magpul items ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrKilbasa on 12/07/2012

The price is probably the lowest for a PTS part you're going to find. The trigger guard isn't really going to come into contact with any parts of the rifle that will become extremely heated, so you don't need to worry about melting. Quality is good, no obvious mold lines and the product comes with all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOutdoors on 10/09/2012

Excellent product made of good quality materials. Have no complaints, the fit was perfect on my AR15. It flush with no wiggle room. No cons that I could find it for the rifle at spec. Would recommend it for any one on a budget. Maybe not the original but such an excellent replica you couldn't tell if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThe1nOnlyBraxton on 06/13/2012

- "Dark Earth" color matched my gun perfectly - easy to install - looks a whole lot better than my stock trigger guard - Doesn't quite fit in there the right way, but i made it work - one body pin fit perfectly but the other didnt really reach, but this could be because it is being used on an airsoft ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections